• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

ops2048

Recruit
Nov 24, 2020
I have the coGGi's mods 'Fix Colonists Long Walk' and 'Construct Extend Length' installed.

Do these two mods interact and allow colonists to survive a 250 hex surface walk (not using passages) between domes ? Difficult to test as I don't know of any way to order colonists to attempt such a feat.

One mod is to prevent a Colonist from "Dying / running out of Oxygen" walking from Dome to another or a Workplace "over long or very long distances (to get to / to go to) home/work or to relocating to a Dome, moving into a new/old Domes without some type of transportation to get there". And you can order a Colonist to relocate to a new Dome or set a new workplace or a new dwelling.

The other mod the AI for colonist's is set up for them to take the shortest root. So I would make the Extend Length Passage Hub as straight as possible with very small angles/bends/curves "a straight pathway".

Last thing you can do is to contact him "ChoGGi_2" personally.