• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Cyrus255

Recruit
Jul 22, 2006
I've nearly finished a Code Geass mod. I've been playing it so much it's hard to finish it :rofl:

I am pretty much obsessed with Code Geass, and I must say after playing my mod this is the PERFECT game to mod for it. I used the modern day mod, and made a bit of adjustments, flag changes, added the ministers, changed the countries, created the alliances, made a few events (but not any important ones yet), added quite a few generals, etc.

My mod starts in R2 (second season, not out in dub yet I think) at around ep 6-7, when Japan is given that island. I gave them the Kuro no Kishidan (order of the black knights) jeju and renamed it to the corresponding island from the series.

MY ONLY problem though, is I suck at graphic art, and don't know where to begin to make the "Knightmare" animation for it. If someone is able to do this, I would hope they please PM me. I could also use someone who might enjoy writing maybe 50 events for it. With alternate paths to go down (such as if Lelouche made different choices).

If I can get any help, I'd be willing to finish it up for sure. I've been kinda greedy keeping it to myself haha. But I wouldn't mind completing it and finding some potential partners to play multiplayer with it! :D

PM me if interested! And please post if you're a geass fan! I want to see how much desire there is for a mod like this!

Neoman said:
Picture of the earths political boundries in season 2:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/6/60/Code_geass_map02.png

Website with many of the mecha posted:
http://mahq.net/mecha/codegeass/geass.htm
This anime starts at R2 with order of black knights owning just horaijima, BEFORE the United Federation of Nations (UFN), before they even win over China, so I'm scripting in an event for the Tianzi takeover (with possible refusal of the alliance if a player controls china, low/no refusal for AI) and UFN creation (although a kind of alternate history of events is possible/planned).

I already have knightmare pics, created the countries, ministers, generals, etc. etc.,

All I really need is just someone willing to do the animations for Knightmare frames and the flags (flags should be easy tho) as I am not good at graphic art.

No volunteers? Is doing animations like that extremely hard? Or is there little interest among HOI fans for Geass?? I'd think many would be interested. After all, it's the type of anime that'd appeal to armchair generals like myself :rofl:

I can always make due with what I got and just enjoy it by myself, but I was hoping to collaborate with some people so I can get those animations done. If not I might just have have a static, non-moving image or something, I really suck at graphic art :(

Like I said, I ONLY need someone to do the animations for ONLY 1 knightmare frame, no more is really needed (though maybe different models if you want, but 1 is plenty!), and I can complete the mod.

i wouldn't worry much about animations as of now, I'd say work on the rest of the mod, release it, then there will be more interest and more likely to get someone to do animations then.

So whats going on, do you need no help with events/ideas? I cant animate, but i do watch the show and so does my bro as well as others here, so many brains are better than one (no offense). -Leon
P.S.
Having a "beta" release is better than no release, as with a beta maybe some animator will like it and do it for himself and release it to the public or something.

No idea if the original dev is still around, but if you are, I'd love to merge my DH CG mod with yours. :)