• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Has anyone done an Albanian coat of arm? I tried but unlike the DVIP-additional coat of arms, which worked fine, the bitmap I made is unable to load at all. Either the double-headed eagle on gules (although Wikipedia gives it as argent on the Lezha CoA instead of sable it would become) of the league of Lezha which also shows up on a bunch of coat of arms of albanian princelings at the time (it's on Kastrioti, Dukagjini, Muzakaj and Arianiti arms) or the Azur, an eagle or of the Thopia principality.

I got these...

ALBANIA.png

1. Despotate of Arta (Shpata)
2. Principality of Valona & Kanina (Stratzimirovic)
3. Principality of Arbër (Progoni)
4. Muzaka Principality of Berat (Muzaka)
5. Principality of Kastrioti (Kastrioti)
6. State of Arianitet (Arianiti)
7. Principality of Dukagjini (Leke)

I don't know if there's anyone still working on CoA's, but it would be great if someone help me. I need a CoA like this below, in wooden texture:
Erb_P%C5%99emyslovc%C5%AF.png

I already tried to do it, but can't find the way to make it work properly. It's all about the colour palette - if 256-col., it looks terible, if 24-bit - the same, but only during the game.

And that's my own "child":
dboh.png

Looks great, maybe if that cross would be little higher... Anyway, that's not a problem. More complicated is, that I have the same problem as in my earlier CoA request - don't know how to convert it to work properly in CK. I don't have Photoshop, only GIMP. Turning 32-bits doesn't help, 256-colored (by MS Paint) makes it horrible-looking. I tried also to convert it into 16-bits - there are 2 options of such conversion in GIMP, but the first one keeps CoA invisible for the game, and the second make it crash when initializing.

Maybe you know some program that I can use to it? And it's free of charges...

btw always nice to see someone from my hometown :D what part of Lodz are you from? :)
Same to me :) but never guess you're from Lodz, really...
I used to live in Widzew, just few steps to Śródmieście. I moved out few years ago, in close neighbourhood to the city.

Looks great, maybe if that cross would be little higher... Anyway, that's not a problem. More complicated is, that I have the same problem as in my earlier CoA request - don't know how to convert it to work properly in CK. I don't have Photoshop, only GIMP. Turning 32-bits doesn't help, 256-colored (by MS Paint) makes it horrible-looking. I tried also to convert it into 16-bits - there are 2 options of such conversion in GIMP, but the first one keeps CoA invisible for the game, and the second make it crash when initializing.

Maybe you know some program that I can use to it? And it's free of charges...

Same to me :) but never guess you're from Lodz, really...
I used to live in Widzew, just few steps to Śródmieście. I moved out few years ago, in close neighbourhood to the city.

free? sadly I cant help ya. I use photoshop and turn it into 128x128 .bmp they need to be max 50k.
check them out ingame as the CoAs in game tend to be a bit lower than in .bmp ;)

Widzew huh? I grew up at Piotrkowska near the Cathedral and lived a while in Dabrowa near the big fortress-like Church :)

I use photoshop and turn it into 128x128 .bmp they need to be max 50k. check them out ingame as the CoAs in game tend to be a bit lower than in .bmp
Maybe that's the reason why it doesn't work, I didn't check the size, only length and width of it. I need to look at some new program to convert files into .bmp with exact size :)