• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Hi everybody!

The team has really enjoyed working at the new office and this week it got even better. We got our GYM room ready! Our sport enthusiast designer Miska tested out the gym right after it was build and described it as the "unparalleled awesomeness. Better than any company sponsored gym membership". Previously we had gym memberships to a local gym, but as we had one extra room at the new office we decided to build us a small gym of our own. At least nobody can complain that the gym is too far away...

20171129_142006.jpg

I put some motivational posters to the walls and our Lead Artist Janne made a gym schedule where he put our CEO @co_martsu in the list of users so she has no excuses for skipping training!

20171129_142028.jpg

The gym will still get an exercise bike, but otherwise it is good to go :)

Another sports related news is that Colossal Order sponsors a local hobby league Ice Hockey team "Soho HC". On Monday Mariina and I went to see their game. They won the game 3-1 and it was entertaining to watch! Finns like ice hockey and we can't wait for the Winter Olympics next year! I think we can beat Sweden and Canada this time around, or what do you think?

IMG_20171127_210755.jpg
Mariina and I at the ice hockey match!

Picture of the team playing (our team has the yellow shirts):
IMG_20171127_211048.jpg

Cheers,
Emmi

Finns like ice hockey and we can't wait for the Winter Olympics next year! I think we can beat Sweden and Canada this time around, or what do you think?

Well, the Winter Olympics are not here just yet, and I have no idea how they will turn out, but Canada had a good time with Sweden in the World Junior Championship. ;)

Well, the Winter Olympics are not here just yet, and I have no idea how they will turn out, but Canada had a good time with Sweden in the World Junior Championship. ;)

Oh snap, the World Junior Championship was pretty horrible for us. The team did well, but Czech was a bit better :)

Finns like ice hockey and we can't wait for the Winter Olympics next year! I think we can beat Sweden and Canada this time around, or what do you think?

Well, you did beat Sweden in the women's hockey, congrats on the Bronze medal.
In the men's hockey, though you didn't play them directly in the quarter finals, you sort of tied them.

Canada did okay, but I was a little disappointed though.