Cleared for Transfer is now available!

Cleared for Transfer is now available!

• We will be taking the forums down for scheduled maintenance on 12 August 2020 at approximately 3PM CDT (8PM UTC / 10PM CEST), this downtime is currently estimated to last around 1 hour.
  • Pre order now!

Paradox Development Studio brings you the sequel to one of the most popular strategy games ever made! Crusader Kings III is soon upon us and you can pre order it today!

Releasing September 1st 2020

Fifnaril

Corporal
Community Ambassador
2 Badges
Jan 21, 2020
  • Prison Architect
  • Prison Architect: Psych Ward

Wardens,

“Cleared for Transfer” and the free update “The Bucket” are finally available, and you can now start executing on your plans to use the new transfer system to promote good behavior amongst your inmates with fine-tuning of your Sector Gradings.

If you are looking for a complete changelog, you can find it here.

If you want an overview of the new content, you can check out this video we made in collaboration with Charlie Pryor

You can also stay in touch with us on social:

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/PlayPrisonArchitect

Twitter: https://twitter.com/PrisonArchitect

Thanks for your support, we look forward to hearing your thoughts on Cleared for Transfer!

Nivec

Sergeant
11 Badges
Oct 19, 2017
  • Cities: Skylines
  • Cities: Skylines - After Dark
  • Cities: Skylines - Snowfall
  • Cities: Skylines - Natural Disasters
  • Cities: Skylines - Mass Transit
  • Cities: Skylines - Green Cities
  • Cities: Skylines - Parklife Pre-Order
  • Cities: Skylines - Parklife
  • Prison Architect
  • Prison Architect: Psych Ward
  • Cities: Skylines Deluxe Edition
Wonderful!! I think I read somewhere that the upcoming island DLC is going to be released 11th of June for both PC and consoles. As a console player, can I expect the free update on that date or earlier? Cheers

NKillerXXL

Recruit
May 1, 2020
When will you release this great DLC for the GOG-Version of the game?
I would love to play it as soon as possible! I´m hyped!
Would appreciate an answer. Cheers.

PaulMichael76

Recruit
Jul 11, 2020
How do I get the "cleared for transfer" dlc? the link on steam just opens the prison arc splash, then the link on the splash brings me here. There is no button or instructions on how to get the dlc.