• Pre order now!

Paradox Development Studio brings you the sequel to one of the most popular strategy games ever made! Crusader Kings III is soon upon us and you can pre order it today!

Releasing September 1st 2020

Feeona

Sergeant
Community Ambassador
Mar 27, 2019
  • Age of Wonders
  • Europa Universalis IV: Rights of Man
  • Stellaris: Leviathans Story Pack
  • Cities: Skylines - Natural Disasters
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Together for Victory
  • Stellaris: Lithoids
  • Cities: Skylines - Mass Transit
  • Europa Universalis IV: Mandate of Heaven
  • BATTLETECH: Season pass
  • BATTLETECH
  • Surviving Mars
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Death or Dishonor
  • Stellaris: Synthetic Dawn
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Cadet
  • Cities: Skylines - Green Cities
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Expansion Pass
  • Stellaris: Apocalypse
  • BATTLETECH - Digital Deluxe Edition
  • Cities: Skylines - Parklife Pre-Order
  • Cities: Skylines - Parklife
  • Europa Universalis IV: Dharma
  • Surviving Mars: First Colony Edition
  • Crusader Kings II: Holy Fury
  • Stellaris: Megacorp
  • Crusader Kings II: Conclave
  • Stellaris: Ancient Relics
  • Prison Architect
  • Crusader Kings II: Horse Lords
  • Europa Universalis IV: Common Sense
  • Crusader Kings II: Way of Life
  • Europa Universalis IV: El Dorado
  • Cities: Skylines
  • Cities: Skylines - Campus
  • Imperator: Rome - Magna Graecia
  • King Arthur II
  • Crusader Kings II: Sunset Invasion
  • Crusader Kings II: The Republic
  • Crusader Kings II: Rajas of India
  • Crusader Kings II: Legacy of Rome
  • Crusader Kings II: Charlemagne
  • Europa Universalis IV: Art of War
  • Crusader Kings II: Jade Dragon
  • Europa Universalis IV: Conquest of Paradise
  • Europa Universalis IV: Wealth of Nations
  • Magicka
  • Europa Universalis IV: Res Publica
  • Europa Universalis IV: Cossacks
  • Cities: Skylines - Snowfall
It's the last and some might say the most eagerly awaited reveal...

Missed the stream, not a problem, you can catch the VOD right here on Twitch. This week we're joined by cKnoor, Paula Thelin and Brian Mitsoda (piped in live from Seattle!).

This isn't madness, it's all your secrets whispered to me at once. I can hear it, see it all, everything the world wants to hide from itself. But, there are gaps, missing seeds, blurred faces and the murmors of those plotting against me.

Neverending, never silent, never alone.
Malkavian
Malkavians have been traditionally ostracized by the Seattle Kindred. While a few managed to claim territory in less desirable districts, very few have ever managed to rise to the levels of the other clans. Because of this, there is a persistent bias against the Malkavian clan that still exists into modern nights.

There is also the matter of a never explained exodus of the city’s original Malkavian population shortly after the Nisqually earthquake in 2001. It was a loss that barely registered with most of the city’s factions. In the time since, a few Children of Malkav have slipped back into the city’s underbelly, though they remain an uncommon presence in vampire society. Despite their scarcity, there are some that understand the value of the Malkavians’ unique abilities, providing ample opportunity for those few Malks that can prove their worth to the powers that be.

None of the many nicknames for Clan Malkav - "Lunatics", "Jesters", "Visionaries", "Madmen", and so on - is as fitting as "Oracles". To be of the Clan is to understand things nobody else does; and to be affected by that understanding. Among the clan, this shows itself in psychosis, depression, compulsive disorders, or uncounted other mental illnesses. This hasn't kept the Clan of the Moon from finding a place in Kindred society. Advisers, strategists, preachers, hunters and yes, rulers; all Malkavians walk their very own path.

Disciplines
Dementation
All Malkavians see further than a mortal could. No Malkavian is left untouched by what they see. Their signature Discipline allows the clan’s members to impart an imperfect version of their psychosis on others, with often drastic results.

• Haunt (Blood Cost: 2), the first active Dementation power, imparts an unseen spectre in the victims’ minds. Unable to control themselves, they’ll try to flee in a panic. The • • and • • • • • slots upgrade Haunt.​

• • • Berserk (Blood Cost: 4), the second active power, fills the vampire’s targets with an uncontrollable rage, causing them to lash out at anything nearby - even the air itself, if no better target is available. The • • • • and • • • • • slots enhance Berserk.​

Use of Dementation, while thoroughly unsettling, is not a Masquerade Violation.

Auspex
Nothing stays hidden to those who gain the Discipline of Auspex. Their senses expanding beyond the boundaries of their bodies, these Kindred slip ever deeper into their condition.

• Aura Sense (Blood Cost: 2), Auspex’ first active, makes the vampire spot NPCs even through walls, read crowds at a glance, and mark individuals, staying aware of them even over long distances. It also reveals the weaknesses in the marked NPC’s attack and defense. The • • and • • • • • slots enhance Aura Sense.​

• • • Psychic Projection (Blood Cost: 2), the second active, forces the vampire’s mind from their body. Untethered, they will explore the area in astral form, remaining free to use Aura Sight to mark any character they spot. Even more: The vampire’s own senses have developed to such an extent that they may end up telepathically overwhelming the senses of others for a short while. The • • • • slot enhances Psychic Projection.​

Use of Auspex is not a Masquerade Violation.

That's us, that's all the playable clans announced for release with Bloodlines 2. We'll be sure to let y'all know when our next stream is when we know ourselves. o/

P.S I hear June 10th is a good date to think about...

RagnarokCzD

Major
Apr 1, 2019
https://www.twitch.tv/videos/432187009
I believe this video is quite better ... if you dont wish to search for start, or wait around 1/4 hour for it to start by its own. :D

//edit:
Also ... i believe this was not revealed yet, but have you any clue about how the madness will be interpreted? And i dont mean in general, but the voices specificly ...

Will the facts be creaming at us in the way that only someone blindm deaf, touchless and stupid will miss them ... or it will be riddles, so we maybe sometime have no idea what could that mean? :)
Im looking forward to find out. :3

Last edited:

NmNighteyes

Second Lieutenant
May 30, 2019
  • Warlock: Master of the Arcane
  • Shadowrun: Hong Kong
  • Shadowrun: Dragonfall
  • Shadowrun Returns
  • Age of Wonders III
  • Surviving Mars
  • BATTLETECH
  • Crusader Kings Complete
  • Knights of Pen and Paper 2
  • Pillars of Eternity
  • War of the Roses
  • Crusader Kings II
  • The Showdown Effect
  • Teleglitch: Die More Edition
  • Supreme Ruler 2020
  • Majesty 2 Collection
  • Magicka
  • Leviathan: Warships
  • Knights of Pen and Paper +1 Edition
  • Europa Universalis III
  • Dungeonland
No Clan introduction Venture?? :(
Still, stellar work, thank you <3

Now that the Clans are revealed, might I request updates that span the World of Darkness since Bloodlines 1 and up till Bloodlines 2?
Some of us lost touch with the tabletop game around that time and it's quite daunting to try to get even a general overview again...

Feeona

Sergeant
Community Ambassador
Mar 27, 2019
  • Age of Wonders
  • Europa Universalis IV: Rights of Man
  • Stellaris: Leviathans Story Pack
  • Cities: Skylines - Natural Disasters
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Together for Victory
  • Stellaris: Lithoids
  • Cities: Skylines - Mass Transit
  • Europa Universalis IV: Mandate of Heaven
  • BATTLETECH: Season pass
  • BATTLETECH
  • Surviving Mars
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Death or Dishonor
  • Stellaris: Synthetic Dawn
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Cadet
  • Cities: Skylines - Green Cities
  • Stellaris: Apocalypse
  • BATTLETECH - Digital Deluxe Edition
  • Cities: Skylines - Parklife Pre-Order
  • Cities: Skylines - Parklife
  • Europa Universalis IV: Dharma
  • Crusader Kings II: Holy Fury
  • Stellaris: Megacorp
  • Crusader Kings II: Conclave
  • Stellaris: Ancient Relics
  • Prison Architect
  • Crusader Kings II: Horse Lords
  • Europa Universalis IV: Common Sense
  • Crusader Kings II: Way of Life
  • Europa Universalis IV: El Dorado
  • Cities: Skylines
  • Cities: Skylines - Campus
  • Imperator: Rome - Magna Graecia
  • King Arthur II
  • Crusader Kings II: Sunset Invasion
  • Crusader Kings II: The Republic
  • Crusader Kings II: Rajas of India
  • Crusader Kings II: Legacy of Rome
  • Crusader Kings II: Charlemagne
  • Europa Universalis IV: Art of War
  • Crusader Kings II: Jade Dragon
  • Europa Universalis IV: Conquest of Paradise
  • Europa Universalis IV: Wealth of Nations
  • Magicka
  • Europa Universalis IV: Res Publica
  • Europa Universalis IV: Cossacks
  • Cities: Skylines - Snowfall
https://www.twitch.tv/videos/432187009
Also ... i believe this was not revealed yet, but have you any clue about how the madness will be interpreted? And i dont mean in general, but the voices specificly ...
Ah, you'll have to wait and see for that one!

No Clan introduction Venture?? :(
Still, stellar work, thank you <3

Now that the Clans are revealed, might I request updates that span the World of Darkness since Bloodlines 1 and up till Bloodlines 2?
Some of us lost touch with the tabletop game around that time and it's quite daunting to try to get even a general overview again...
I may have did a whoopsie and skipped Ventrue due to time restraints but if no one minds my tardiness then I'll have their information up today. : )

That's an idea I'll put forward, thank you!

NmNighteyes

Second Lieutenant
May 30, 2019
  • Warlock: Master of the Arcane
  • Shadowrun: Hong Kong
  • Shadowrun: Dragonfall
  • Shadowrun Returns
  • Age of Wonders III
  • Surviving Mars
  • BATTLETECH
  • Crusader Kings Complete
  • Knights of Pen and Paper 2
  • Pillars of Eternity
  • War of the Roses
  • Crusader Kings II
  • The Showdown Effect
  • Teleglitch: Die More Edition
  • Supreme Ruler 2020
  • Majesty 2 Collection
  • Magicka
  • Leviathan: Warships
  • Knights of Pen and Paper +1 Edition
  • Europa Universalis III
  • Dungeonland
I may have did a whoopsie and skipped Ventrue due to time restraints but if no one minds my tardiness then I'll have their information up today. : )

That's an idea I'll put forward, thank you!
Hell, we all know how life can be busy, I know I enjoy it, if nothing else then for the ease of reading since the official page is so graphically i dunno what, it actually means I've skipped all the text but the disciplins while I gobbled them up here :)

I'll cross my fingers ;)
After all, I'm sure I'm not the only one who've been out of touch since the last game and mayor events like the onset of Gehenna and the Second Inquisition (L.A. by Night threw out some tidbits) are things that would be nice to learn about :)