Claim What You Deserve in Europa Universalis IV: Emperor

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Any chance marriage alliances will get a much needed update? At the very least it’d be nice to know how many sons and daughters I have in my nation that can be married off.

I suggest that you check out the Steam page for the DLC, there is a neat screenshot teasing the new HRE interface :D

ss_042c63dc0fb621470294e9d34782ac37bea47b4e.1920x1080.jpg

Sad there is no dev clash announcement or release date, but totaly 100% hyped nonetheless !

I hope that it is possible to make the rebel stack size easier to see, like in the part of the image where the the Hungarian rebel stack size is replaced with an ellipsis.

Maybe the number should come first so the parentheses around the number won't be necessary.

Edit: For example, 0% 20k Hungarian Separatists

And thanks for the great work.

Last edited:
I suggest that you check out the Steam page for the DLC, there is a neat screenshot teasing the new HRE interface :D

ss_042c63dc0fb621470294e9d34782ac37bea47b4e.1920x1080.jpg

Sad there is no dev clash announcement or release date, but totaly 100% hyped nonetheless !
I wish "Add all provinces" button in the HRE interface would get replaced with "Add add enough provinces to pass reform" button

---

Several weeks ago I asked about release date but nobody answered. Could you give at least some pointers if it will be Q2 or Q3?

Hopefully this DLC will prevent Ottomans to join the protestant league

EDIT - As people on this forum helpfully posted, that was historical. So, belay that one.

Last edited:
I need the ability to warp time so I can play all my Paradox games all the time.;)

Curious about the Hussite feature...