Claim What You Deserve in Europa Universalis IV: Emperor

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I suggest that you check out the Steam page for the DLC, there is a neat screenshot teasing the new HRE interface :D

ss_042c63dc0fb621470294e9d34782ac37bea47b4e.1920x1080.jpg

Sad there is no dev clash announcement or release date, but totaly 100% hyped nonetheless !
Of all things in this screenshot, I think I'm happiest to see the rebel size numbers in the outliner. That's such a nice tiny change.

I suggest that you check out the Steam page for the DLC, there is a neat screenshot teasing the new HRE interface :D

ss_042c63dc0fb621470294e9d34782ac37bea47b4e.1920x1080.jpg

Sad there is no dev clash announcement or release date, but totaly 100% hyped nonetheless !

I'm sure they will be changed, but after I noticed those Imperial Authority and Dominant Faith icons are off center, that's all I can look at haha.

So... no release date still?

Are there any negatives associated with being a Hegemon? Or are they purely possitive?

Damn, this is ankward. You misspelled Ulmperor.

Will Bohemia be able to force convert nations to Hussite? Will I be able to play as Hussite Japan?

If you turn yourself into a Theocracy through the Government Reform system and then use the new reforms added in Emperor then that would be a very possible playstyle yes.

The screenshot looks hot!

But are there just 10 incidents? :( There is no scrollbar unlike the other places. That would be so few for such a long game period and such an interesting mechanic.
But the design is great! (as well as the "add all provinces button :) )

Honestly, at this point, I don’t really care about release date. They can take all time they need to make this really awesome expansion / patch. It’s safe to say, though, that it will be released this year anyway, most likely before the half has passed.

At any rate, I think the rationale behind lack of release date is twofold: 1) They are nowhere near done 2) to avoid the pressure under time crunch.

Overall, though, this looks to be shaping up to be a most significant expansion in a time.

Fuck yeah!!! Hussitism conformed! Can't wait to finally play as the heretic king of bohemia, really looking forward to when they delve into the mechanics of the new faith.

• The Hussite Faith: Bohemia has an early game chance to embrace heresy and stand alone against the Pope until The Reformation.
You know, this gave me an idea for a VH achievement:

Self-Discovery: Prevent the Age of Discovery from ending.

I've seen someone manage to do it with the Ottomans, perhaps Bohemia could pull if off as well?