Claim What You Deserve in Europa Universalis IV: Emperor

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Quick! Quick! Act surprised about the name! :eek: :D
I mean... Usually they are named after a country! This one is named after a title! Get out the pitchforks!

I suggest that you check out the Steam page for the DLC, there is a neat screenshot teasing the new HRE interface :D

ss_042c63dc0fb621470294e9d34782ac37bea47b4e.1920x1080.jpg

Sad there is no dev clash announcement or release date, but totaly 100% hyped nonetheless !

Last edited:
And speaking of speculations, with a big-ass name like that and an expansion with much more content than usual, I really feel it's going to be the last expansion of EU4 :-(

Like Holy Fury.

Reactions:
And speaking of speculations, with a big-ass name like that and an expansion with much more content than usual, I really feel it's going to be the last expansion of EU4 :-(

Like Holy Fury.

Well this year EUIV is as old as CKII was when HF was released...

Reactions:
Actually was waiting for trade/religion/culture mechanic revamp.
But still have hope that A Powerful Pope and The Council of Trent and Counter-Reformation will be something well prepared and interesting, not like "push button for more buffs" Hegemony "mechanic" (pushing one button isn't really mechanic). Wish You luck and thanks for your work!

Is Hussite religion a thing only with the DLC (like Anglican) or is it in the free patch, but the mechanics are locked away?

in the Free patch but mechanics locked away in Expansion

Reactions:
It would be nice to a game option to make the game more historical, by doing things like enforcing/massively increasing the chance for institutions and centers of reformation to pop up in designated areas/regions. I hate to see South Europe going protestant, I mean, there are historical reasons why the protestant Europe went protestant and Catholic Europe did not.