• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Hey everyone! I'm going to extend the deadline for the ACAs for one more month. Please be sure to tell your friends; I'd like to see at least double the number of ballots here!

Hey everyone! I'm going to extend the deadline for the ACAs for one more month. Please be sure to tell your friends; I'd like to see at least double the number of ballots here!

Good to know!

Last edited:
Tommy4Ever's AAR is ineligible because it was started after April 1. It'll be eligible next quarter!

Tommy4Ever's AAR is ineligible because it was started after April 1. It'll be eligible next quarter!

Ok, did not pay attention. Edited that one out.

As even in far off Russia, we are into 1 June, it is time to announce the winners of the best CKII AARs for the 1st quarter of 2014!

Tied for fourth place (or third place; I don't mind how you promote it) are The Little Cub, by Aidun and Bloodsnake and Battlewolf, by Revan86. Both of these received 5 votes.

Sitting alone in second place, we have AlexanderPrimus and Aethelan: Tale of Kings, who earned 6 votes.

And your winner, for the finest AAR in the first quarter of 2014, is CzokletMuss for This Is Madness, earning 8 votes!

Congratulations to all of the winners, and be sure to read (and comment!) on their terrific AARs! I'll see everybody again in July for the Q2 AwAARds! Don't miss 'em!

By my account Æthelan: Tale of Kings received five votes, not six.

You're correct. That gives us a three way tie for second, and a new third place winner: TinMann's Red Crescent, with four votes!

Tied for fourth place (or third place; I don't mind how you promote it) are The Little Cub, by Aidun and Bloodsnake and Battlewolf, by Revan86. Both of these received 5 votes.

Sitting alone in second place, we have AlexanderPrimus and Aethelan: Tale of Kings, who earned 6 votes.

And your winner, for the finest AAR in the first quarter of 2014, is CzokletMuss for This Is Madness, earning 8 votes!

Congratulations to all of the winners, and be sure to read (and comment!) on their terrific AARs! I'll see everybody again in July for the Q2 AwAARds! Don't miss 'em!
Wow! I would like to thank everyone who voted for my AAR - your support is what keeps me motivated to write :) Congratulations to other writers - keep up the good work because writing is fun :)

Wow! I would like to thank everyone who voted for my AAR - your support is what keeps me motivated to write :) Congratulations to other writers - keep up the good work because writing is fun :)

Long live Rome!