• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
So as I Mongols I execute a lot a people at one time. If I execute 40 Persians all at one time, will the screams be constant or will the audio take a break for awhile?
Yes.

I swear that bear sounds just like the ones in Skyrim. Then again, perhaps there are only so many sounds a bear could plausibly make. I wouldn't know; the only bears I recall ever having seen were sun bears, who aren't exactly inclined to be vocal during normal zoo hours.

So basically for this task I did a bunch of research to see how cruel people were back in the days and how “creative” they could be when executing people.

I needed to create a lot of “gore” sound effects so to achieve this I went out and did some grocery shopping.
5RT2rOz.jpg

The leek and celery were to recreate some “sweet” and intense bone cracking sound effects while the pepper and salad were to create a “slow crushing” sound effect.

The big problem for this task was a major one; Screams. And a lot of them.
And to think I used to think: "in my garden, nobody can hear my vegetables scream."

How often do your neighbours call the police to investigate your cruelty?