• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

TheWxtcher

Recruit
Oct 5, 2020
I've spent so long trying to fix this, updating my operating system, drivers, reinstalling. The Lot.
Im on Windows 10, Xbox game pass (which I only bought for this game and currently wasting) and the crash file says
gdpr-compliant --paradox-account-userid="" --pdx-launcher-session-token="" . Although sometimes it wont even crash it will just sit idling in task manager without doing anything. Someone please help

• 2Like
Reactions:
Sorry about that! Please try these steps that some affected Gamepass users have found helped them:

Good luck with that!

I've done all of these and more, I don't even have a wgs folder, in the exemption crash folder I have:
Unhandled Exception C0000005 (EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION) at address 0x00007FF6093B9860

Stack Trace:
1 ck3.exe (function-name not available) (+ 0)

and: gdpr-compliant --paradox-account-userid="" --pdx-launcher-session-token=" in the meta.
So it looks like somewhere the gamepass is not letting me through so it could all be xboxs fault which is a shame as I will not be renewing if this keeps up.

And, there was an update to the Xbox app last night - I've had one report so that that fixed a won't-start issue like that, so make sure it's up to date.

I saw this elsewhere so put mine in here, the error log folder is empty so i put the meta from the most recent crash in. Could be the problem with 2 cores but I don't see how with the crash messages I'm getting.

Attachments

• DxDiag.txt
    92,2 KB · Views: 0
  • system.log
    636 bytes · Views: 0
  • meta.yml
    598 bytes · Views: 0
There game will simply not run an any 2 core/CPU setup, I'm sorry. As MS provide no way for you to revert to older game versions, I'm afraid all we can do is hope then get that fix out real soon!

There game will simply not run an any 2 core/CPU setup, I'm sorry. As MS provide no way for you to revert to older game versions, I'm afraid all we can do is hope then get that fix out real soon!
If its possible I really think there should be a warning on the Microsoft Store, had I known there was an issue with dual cores I would have waited until the fix and then activated my Game Pass. I only bought it as it was £1 and now it's just going to waste as I'm unlikely to renew it for the full price. Just to save others the frustration.

If its possible I really think there should be a warning on the Microsoft Store, had I known there was an issue with dual cores I would have waited until the fix and then activated my Game Pass. I only bought it as it was £1 and now it's just going to waste as I'm unlikely to renew it for the full price. Just to save others the frustration.

The minimum system requiresments especially the video card side show that AMD APU styled machines arent supported

It is a bug in the 1.1.x patches, it used to work under 1.03, and will be fixed. We don't put warnings up for situations like that FYI.

Sorry for the bug!