• Crusader Kings III Available Now!

The realm rejoices as Paradox Interactive announces the launch of Crusader Kings III, the latest entry in the publisher’s grand strategy role-playing game franchise. Advisors may now jockey for positions of influence and adversaries should save their schemes for another day, because on this day Crusader Kings III can be purchased on Steam, the Paradox Store, and other major online retailers.

Real Strategy Requires Cunning

Lamkrin

Private
22 Badges
Aug 7, 2020
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Colonel
  • Crusader Kings III
  • Stellaris: Ancient Relics
  • Prison Architect
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Expansion Pass
  • Cities: Skylines Industries
  • Cities: Skylines - Parklife
  • Cities: Skylines - Parklife Pre-Order
  • Stellaris - Path to Destruction bundle
  • Cities: Skylines - Natural Disasters
  • Europa Universalis IV: Rights of Man
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Cadet
  • Stellaris
  • Europa Universalis IV: Common Sense
  • Mount & Blade: With Fire and Sword
  • Europa Universalis IV: El Dorado
  • Cities: Skylines Deluxe Edition
  • Cities: Skylines
  • Europa Universalis IV: Res Publica
  • Europa Universalis IV: Art of War
  • Crusader Kings II
Hello everyone who works! My name is Batuhan. I'm Turkish. I will have a request from you. We want "Turkish language" for Crusader Kings 3 Game. There are many Turkish players who want this, but also the Turkish community of players who love you ... We love and play this series and many more paradox games. Since we asked you to bring Turkish language support, we launched a signature campaign to attract your attention.

Crusader Kings series is full of wonderful events and stories from start to finish. For example, while playing with the dhimmian character of a dynasty belonging to the sunni sect, the Quran was left in the bedroom of the character one night and the question was asked about whether I can read the book at the event. Then, in the morning, my character died of cancer. Personally, this was my favorite event in the game. It is very difficult to play such events in English so I support Turkish support.

Turkish Translate Support - Change.org Signature.png

• 1Like
Reactions: