• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Rules are the same if you're duke or emperor. If you have 3 kingdoms (and they are not titular) and you're christian and independent, and those kindoms aren't split in PUs, I'd like to see your save and reproduce this issue. Please upload it and tell me what you're playing.
Same thing happened with empires when I tried it a bit later, so I have no idea what's happening. Also, my last post also has the save.

Same thing happened with empires when I tried it a bit later, so I have no idea what's happening. Also, my last post also has the save.
Thanx. Your save helped a log and I've isolated and mostly fixed this issue, but am not fully finished with it yet. I'll ping you once the fix is live.

This is now fixed, please grab Cainite build and retry.

Hi,

When I try to convert my CK3 file to EU4 I get this error, and I can't understand what I'm doing wrong...

2020-11-18 14:52:07 [ERROR] Title k_scotland has elector 100792170 who has no definition!

Attached the save, big thanks in advance!

Attachments

• Robertine.ck3
    55 MB · Views: 0
Hi,

When I try to convert my CK3 file to EU4 I get this error, and I can't understand what I'm doing wrong...

2020-11-18 14:52:07 [ERROR] Title k_scotland has elector 100792170 who has no definition!

Attached the save, big thanks in advance!
Use cainite build.

0.3C - Cainite
NEW VERSION NOW RELEASED!
(DIRECT LINK TO THE DOWNLOAD)

BarcelonaReleaseBanner.png
CK3ToEU4, 0.3Cainite
The Megacampaign Release

Back to our regular track of unscheduled fixes and expansions. Converter has been tweaked to respond well to ImpToCK3's input - allowing for the first time an uninterrupted gigacampaign from back yonder to into space. It has also been fitted with an updated Rakaly (thanx @comagoosie!) so it melts 1.1 CK3 ironman games again. And a host of other stuff, as always.

Hotfixes
  • Rakaly updated for 1.1 CK3 ironman game melting
  • CK3 savegames are funny. There are plenty of people, electors, claimants, title holders and so on - that are dead. It took a while to teach the converter how to apply burial rites and work around the corpses.
  • Localizations sometimes crashed the converter. They have been reprimanded.
Coldfixes
  • Province mappings have been patched some more for 1.1.1-3, thanx to our brand new provinceMapper that discovered a handful of errors and gaps.
  • Magyar/Kushite pagans should now properly be able to reform their religions
  • Converter now knows how to read CoAs coming from mods and generates flags for those.
  • HRE dejure territory has been fixed so now it combines both dejure and defacto HRE territory when flagging HRE provinces in EU4. No longer will north Italy do a shadow kingdom at game start.
  • PUs didn't work all that well and the secondary titles often got deleted. This has been fixed and they should work as intended now.
Expansions
  • ImpToCK3 cultures and religions have been implemented, and and Imperator-converted games convert gloriously for the glory of glorious Rome.
  • Dynamic Religions' rebels are now a thing, with dynamically crafted icons and their own agendas.
Shuffles
  • Oldpomeranian and Sorbian are now full-fledged cultures stretching into HoI4.
  • Hungarians are eastern tech, not western.
  • Azores now belong to whomever owns the Canaries. This change will hopefully help Portugal-equivalents to serve a similar role.
And thats all for this release, more to come as always!

CapetReleaseBanner.png
The development prerelease build supersedes stable release and is built whenever a feature is added, dynamically. You can get it here.

• 3Like
Reactions:
I tried using the latest convertor from IMP to CK3 to EU4 to Vic2 to HOI4. All of them worked amazingly with correct religions and rulers until Vic to HOI4. This is my error log. HOI4 would just immediately crash

Attachments

• error.log
    12,9 KB · Views: 0
I tried using the latest convertor from IMP to CK3 to EU4 to Vic2 to HOI4. All of them worked amazingly with correct religions and rulers until Vic to HOI4. This is my error log. HOI4 would just immediately crash
You'd need to file that + your log.txt + vic2 save + eu4tovic2 mod into the vic2tohoi4 thread.

Just wanted to say thank you. For me the converter worked perfectly. It is actually really satisfying that the nations in EU4 actually use the non generic mission trees like France or Byzantinum.

I only recognized one minor issue: If I choose the powerful Inca and Aztec (sunset invasion) option for most European nations there is no terra incognita for the full American continent. The atlantic ocean on the otherside is still not discovered.
For the Asian countries it seems to work normally.

Just wanted to say thank you. For me the converter worked perfectly. It is actually really satisfying that the nations in EU4 actually use the non generic mission trees like France or Byzantinum.

I only recognized one minor issue: If I choose the powerful Inca and Aztec (sunset invasion) option for most European nations there is no terra incognita for the full American continent. The atlantic ocean on the otherside is still not discovered.
For the Asian countries it seems to work normally.

The did invade in CK2 so europeans know of the americas, but the path to there is not yet known. We did this so people would have a bit of time to prepare for the invasion of the high-american tech conquistadors.

Thats it? Just gonna be completely unhelpful then?
You beef is not with us but with Microsoft hardlocking your gamepass install files. You can't access them not even as Administrator of your own windows box. Thus, neither can any program you run, ie. the converter. So yeah, you don't and nothing I can do to fix that.

Reactions:
While trying to compile build 0.3C from source on Ubuntu 20.04.1 LTS, cmake is giving me the following errors:

Code:
Scanning dependencies of target Fronter
[  9%] Building CXX object CMakeFiles/Fronter.dir/Source/Configuration/Mod.cpp.o
[  9%] Building CXX object CMakeFiles/Fronter.dir/Source/Configuration/Configuration.cpp.o
[  9%] Building CXX object CMakeFiles/Fronter.dir/Source/Frontend.cpp.o
[ 12%] Building CXX object CMakeFiles/Fronter.dir/Source/Configuration/RequiredFile.cpp.o
[ 16%] Building CXX object CMakeFiles/Fronter.dir/Source/Configuration/RequiredFolder.cpp.o
[ 19%] Building CXX object CMakeFiles/Fronter.dir/Source/Configuration/Options/CheckBoxOption.cpp.o
[ 22%] Building CXX object CMakeFiles/Fronter.dir/Source/Configuration/Options/CheckBoxSelector.cpp.o
[ 25%] Building CXX object CMakeFiles/Fronter.dir/Source/Configuration/Options/Option.cpp.o
[ 29%] Building CXX object CMakeFiles/Fronter.dir/Source/Configuration/Options/RadioOption.cpp.o
[ 32%] Building CXX object CMakeFiles/Fronter.dir/Source/Configuration/Options/RadioSelector.cpp.o
[ 35%] Building CXX object CMakeFiles/Fronter.dir/Source/Configuration/Options/TextSelector.cpp.o
[ 38%] Building CXX object CMakeFiles/Fronter.dir/Source/Frames/LogWindow.cpp.o
[ 41%] Building CXX object CMakeFiles/Fronter.dir/Source/Frames/MainFrame.cpp.o
[ 45%] Building CXX object CMakeFiles/Fronter.dir/Source/Frames/Tabs/ConvertTab.cpp.o
[ 48%] Building CXX object CMakeFiles/Fronter.dir/Source/Frames/Tabs/ModsTab.cpp.o
/home/brett/Downloads/CK3toEU4-0.3C/Fronter/Fronter/Source/Frames/Tabs/ConvertTab.cpp: In member function ‘void ConvertTab::initializeConvert()’:
/home/brett/Downloads/CK3toEU4-0.3C/Fronter/Fronter/Source/Frames/Tabs/ConvertTab.cpp:62:56: error: ‘class wxSizerFlags’ has no member named ‘CenterHorizontal’
   62 |  statusSizer->Add(statusSave, wxSizerFlags(1).Align(1).CenterHorizontal());
      |                                                        ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
/home/brett/Downloads/CK3toEU4-0.3C/Fronter/Fronter/Source/Frames/Tabs/ConvertTab.cpp:64:59: error: ‘class wxSizerFlags’ has no member named ‘CenterHorizontal’
   64 |  statusSizer->Add(statusConvert, wxSizerFlags(1).Align(1).CenterHorizontal());
      |                                                           ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
/home/brett/Downloads/CK3toEU4-0.3C/Fronter/Fronter/Source/Frames/Tabs/ConvertTab.cpp:66:56: error: ‘class wxSizerFlags’ has no member named ‘CenterHorizontal’
   66 |  statusSizer->Add(statusCopy, wxSizerFlags(1).Align(1).CenterHorizontal());
/home/brett/Downloads/CK3toEU4-0.3C/Fronter/Fronter/Source/Frames/Tabs/ConvertTab.cpp:83:47: error: ‘class wxSizerFlags’ has no member named ‘CenterHorizontal’
   83 |  gaugeSizer->Add(gauge, wxSizerFlags(1).Top().CenterHorizontal());
      |                                               ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
/home/brett/Downloads/CK3toEU4-0.3C/Fronter/Fronter/Source/Frames/Tabs/ConvertTab.cpp:84:54: error: ‘class wxSizerFlags’ has no member named ‘CenterHorizontal’
   84 |  gaugeSizer->Add(gaugeCounter, wxSizerFlags(1).Top().CenterHorizontal());
      |                                                      ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
/home/brett/Downloads/CK3toEU4-0.3C/Fronter/Fronter/Source/Frames/Tabs/ConvertTab.cpp:87:54: error: ‘class wxSizerFlags’ has no member named ‘CenterHorizontal’
   87 |  convertSizer->Add(gaugePanel, wxSizerFlags(1).Top().CenterHorizontal());
/home/brett/Downloads/CK3toEU4-0.3C/Fronter/Fronter/Source/Frames/Tabs/ConvertTab.cpp:96:57: error: ‘class wxSizerFlags’ has no member named ‘CenterHorizontal’
   96 |  convertSizer->Add(convertButton, wxSizerFlags(1).Top().CenterHorizontal());
      |                                                         ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
make[2]: *** [CMakeFiles/Fronter.dir/build.make:232: CMakeFiles/Fronter.dir/Source/Frames/Tabs/ConvertTab.cpp.o] Error 1
make[2]: *** Waiting for unfinished jobs....
make[1]: *** [CMakeFiles/Makefile2:76: CMakeFiles/Fronter.dir/all] Error 2
make: *** [Makefile:84: all] Error 2

Basically, errors in the file /CK3toEU4-0.3C/Fronter/Fronter/Source/Frames/Tabs/ConvertTab.cpp related to 'class wxSizerFlags', which apparently has no member named 'CenterHorizontal,' encountered on lines 62, 64, 66, 83, 84, 87, and 96. I looked through the headers for ConvertTab.cpp and couldn't find any mention of the class or CenterHorizontal as a member.

Any idea what could be wrong? You'll have to forgive me because I don't often compile from source and it could very well be an issue with missing files/dependencies or something about the setup of the compiler itself.

Hopefully this can help any other Linux users trying to compile as well. You guys are doing excellent work! Really excited to try this out once I can get it working. Let me know if there are any logs I can look at to post here for you.

While trying to compile build 0.3C from source on Ubuntu 20.04.1 LTS, cmake is giving me the following errors:

Code:
Scanning dependencies of target Fronter
[  9%] Building CXX object CMakeFiles/Fronter.dir/Source/Configuration/Mod.cpp.o
[  9%] Building CXX object CMakeFiles/Fronter.dir/Source/Configuration/Configuration.cpp.o
[  9%] Building CXX object CMakeFiles/Fronter.dir/Source/Frontend.cpp.o
[ 12%] Building CXX object CMakeFiles/Fronter.dir/Source/Configuration/RequiredFile.cpp.o
[ 16%] Building CXX object CMakeFiles/Fronter.dir/Source/Configuration/RequiredFolder.cpp.o
[ 19%] Building CXX object CMakeFiles/Fronter.dir/Source/Configuration/Options/CheckBoxOption.cpp.o
[ 22%] Building CXX object CMakeFiles/Fronter.dir/Source/Configuration/Options/CheckBoxSelector.cpp.o
[ 25%] Building CXX object CMakeFiles/Fronter.dir/Source/Configuration/Options/Option.cpp.o
[ 29%] Building CXX object CMakeFiles/Fronter.dir/Source/Configuration/Options/RadioOption.cpp.o
[ 32%] Building CXX object CMakeFiles/Fronter.dir/Source/Configuration/Options/RadioSelector.cpp.o
[ 35%] Building CXX object CMakeFiles/Fronter.dir/Source/Configuration/Options/TextSelector.cpp.o
[ 38%] Building CXX object CMakeFiles/Fronter.dir/Source/Frames/LogWindow.cpp.o
[ 41%] Building CXX object CMakeFiles/Fronter.dir/Source/Frames/MainFrame.cpp.o
[ 45%] Building CXX object CMakeFiles/Fronter.dir/Source/Frames/Tabs/ConvertTab.cpp.o
[ 48%] Building CXX object CMakeFiles/Fronter.dir/Source/Frames/Tabs/ModsTab.cpp.o
/home/brett/Downloads/CK3toEU4-0.3C/Fronter/Fronter/Source/Frames/Tabs/ConvertTab.cpp: In member function ‘void ConvertTab::initializeConvert()’:
/home/brett/Downloads/CK3toEU4-0.3C/Fronter/Fronter/Source/Frames/Tabs/ConvertTab.cpp:62:56: error: ‘class wxSizerFlags’ has no member named ‘CenterHorizontal’
   62 |  statusSizer->Add(statusSave, wxSizerFlags(1).Align(1).CenterHorizontal());
/home/brett/Downloads/CK3toEU4-0.3C/Fronter/Fronter/Source/Frames/Tabs/ConvertTab.cpp:64:59: error: ‘class wxSizerFlags’ has no member named ‘CenterHorizontal’
   64 |  statusSizer->Add(statusConvert, wxSizerFlags(1).Align(1).CenterHorizontal());
      |                                                           ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
/home/brett/Downloads/CK3toEU4-0.3C/Fronter/Fronter/Source/Frames/Tabs/ConvertTab.cpp:66:56: error: ‘class wxSizerFlags’ has no member named ‘CenterHorizontal’
   66 |  statusSizer->Add(statusCopy, wxSizerFlags(1).Align(1).CenterHorizontal());
/home/brett/Downloads/CK3toEU4-0.3C/Fronter/Fronter/Source/Frames/Tabs/ConvertTab.cpp:83:47: error: ‘class wxSizerFlags’ has no member named ‘CenterHorizontal’
   83 |  gaugeSizer->Add(gauge, wxSizerFlags(1).Top().CenterHorizontal());
      |                                               ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
/home/brett/Downloads/CK3toEU4-0.3C/Fronter/Fronter/Source/Frames/Tabs/ConvertTab.cpp:84:54: error: ‘class wxSizerFlags’ has no member named ‘CenterHorizontal’
   84 |  gaugeSizer->Add(gaugeCounter, wxSizerFlags(1).Top().CenterHorizontal());
/home/brett/Downloads/CK3toEU4-0.3C/Fronter/Fronter/Source/Frames/Tabs/ConvertTab.cpp:87:54: error: ‘class wxSizerFlags’ has no member named ‘CenterHorizontal’
   87 |  convertSizer->Add(gaugePanel, wxSizerFlags(1).Top().CenterHorizontal());
/home/brett/Downloads/CK3toEU4-0.3C/Fronter/Fronter/Source/Frames/Tabs/ConvertTab.cpp:96:57: error: ‘class wxSizerFlags’ has no member named ‘CenterHorizontal’
   96 |  convertSizer->Add(convertButton, wxSizerFlags(1).Top().CenterHorizontal());
      |                                                         ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
make[2]: *** [CMakeFiles/Fronter.dir/build.make:232: CMakeFiles/Fronter.dir/Source/Frames/Tabs/ConvertTab.cpp.o] Error 1
make[2]: *** Waiting for unfinished jobs....
make[1]: *** [CMakeFiles/Makefile2:76: CMakeFiles/Fronter.dir/all] Error 2
make: *** [Makefile:84: all] Error 2

Basically, errors in the file /CK3toEU4-0.3C/Fronter/Fronter/Source/Frames/Tabs/ConvertTab.cpp related to 'class wxSizerFlags', which apparently has no member named 'CenterHorizontal,' encountered on lines 62, 64, 66, 83, 84, 87, and 96. I looked through the headers for ConvertTab.cpp and couldn't find any mention of the class or CenterHorizontal as a member.

Any idea what could be wrong? You'll have to forgive me because I don't often compile from source and it could very well be an issue with missing files/dependencies or something about the setup of the compiler itself.

Hopefully this can help any other Linux users trying to compile as well. You guys are doing excellent work! Really excited to try this out once I can get it working. Let me know if there are any logs I can look at to post here for you.
All is well. You have a different wxwidgets installation that what we're using and require. Look inside .travis.yml, it's used to build the project on focal after every commit and it always passes the test. You'll find inside apt-get commands to grab the wxwidgets we need. It also grabs a somewhat newer cmake than what focal has in repo.

In any case once you install wxwidgets 3.1.3 from their repo retry build_linux.sh and see what happens.

Also, just to make sure, you have cloned the source from github and inited all submodules, recursively, yes?