• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Ok I didn't know! I wont do it again. I have other old saves from old version (i don't know wich one) can I convert it?
Nope.

Hi, just a few questions.
1: where would I go to download the latest version? The only one I can find is "insular" which was awhile ago. Sorry if this is simple, I'm very unfamiliar with modding outside of steam workshop.
2: I started my 1.5 CK3 game a few weeks ago before the converter was updated to support it, will that matter?
3: If I download the converter after my save has started will that affect anything? I'm assuming no but I figured I may as well ask while I'm already typing.

Hi, just a few questions.
1: where would I go to download the latest version? The only one I can find is "insular" which was awhile ago. Sorry if this is simple, I'm very unfamiliar with modding outside of steam workshop.
2: I started my 1.5 CK3 game a few weeks ago before the converter was updated to support it, will that matter?
3: If I download the converter after my save has started will that affect anything? I'm assuming no but I figured I may as well ask while I'm already typing.
Scroll a few posts back and you'll find the 1.5 version. All will be good, if it isn't come back here and we'll help.

0.10J - Jain
NEW VERSION NOW RELEASED!
(DIRECT LINK TO THE DOWNLOAD)

View attachment 813356
Compatible with CK3 [1.5] and EU4 [1.33]

CK3ToEU4, 0.10Jain​

A Very Cultural Release​

This release brings in support for CK3 1.5 and its dynamic cultures, something we're very proud of, and is fully forward compatible with Vic2 and colonial neocultures generated there. We've also fully synced up with 1.33 and fixed a number of bugs as well as added even more tweaks for better Imperator support.

Keep in mind, we're doing cultural conversions on a best-effort basis, as often there are no easy ways to map CK3 culture groups (heritages) to EU4 culture groups. Thus, your divergent and hybrid cultures may be a bit off (depending on what your choices), but generally the system works rather well.

Hotfixes​

• Prevent crash when save has mangled or missing employers.
  • Fix for a script issue that caused EU4 CTD on save load.
  • Rakaly updated so 1.5 saves can be melted.

Coldfixes​

• Saharan Pass wipe disabled for gameplay purposes.
  • Tunjur culture should now appear.
  • Primary culture will no longer be set as accepted culture as well, which sometimes happened and caused issues.
  • Fixing Plati's RFE animism and frequency in religion swap event.
  • Fixing renaissance spread for late starts (relevant for 1450+ games)
  • Adding GUI's to Jewish based custom nations so the game doesn't crash.
  • Judaism will no longer have its aspects listed twice.

Expansions​

• A huge expansion to how cultures are divergent and hybrid handled, generated and exported.
  • More religious icons by Plati.
  • An override for CoA Designer mod so player flag is always crafted.
  • Added hellenistic, vandilian, thracian_gothic and other cultures for ImperatorToCK3 compatibility

Shuffles​

• Fixes to province mappings.
  • Fixes to cultural mappings.
  • Fixes to province names.
  • Pechenegs now map to correct tag (PTZ)

Quoting for threadmark.

• 1Like
Reactions:
Ok I didn't know! I wont do it again. I have other old saves from old version (i don't know wich one) can I convert it?

You can look up old versions of the converter (listed in the first post and in threadmarks), but you'll need to run an old version of EU4 with the resulting mod. Pay attention to the supported version notes and you should be fine.

cant find log.txt? where is it? and what is a blob ""xc#000000" and how would i fix it? (save is attached cus have no clue what to do)

Log.txt is in the converter directory after it runs. And what the heck do you mean by xc#000000? That sounds like nothing involving us.

eu4 province of 1947 - Gingee is unmapped, ck3 county was replaced and now it is owned be vijayanagar
Thanx! I've mapped it to ... something.

cant find log.txt? where is it? and what is a blob ""xc#000000" and how would i fix it? (save is attached cus have no clue what to do)
Thanx for uploading the save, it was very useful. I pushed an update to the converter so please update and retry.

The reformation requires catholic to exist right? Without catholic there isn't protestant reformation and no era advancement or am i just a massive retard?
Ah, that's what my you mean. Yes, the age of reformations will come 90 years later and last only 10 years.

I converted my save using the CK3 provinces' development setting and my capital (Constantinople) has 6 (2-1-3) development in EU4 while it had 90 development in CK3.

I converted my save using the CK3 provinces' development setting and my capital (Constantinople) has 6 (2-1-3) development in EU4 while it had 90 development in CK3.
Please upload log.txt and save.