• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
0.4D - dynamic_faith_102
NEW VERSION NOW RELEASED!
(DIRECT LINK TO THE DOWNLOAD)

BarcelonaReleaseBanner.png
Compatible with CK3 [1.2] and EU4 [1.30]

CK3ToEU4, 0.4dynamic_faith_102
The Many Fixes Release

This release focuses on fixes, more fixes, and then some additional patches. We've been blackjacked by a number of amusing savegame inconsistencies, and have hopefully managed to fix the majority of conversion-breaking savegame bugs.

Hotfixes
  • Extremely massive and gutwrenching 1.2 compatibility patch where siberian_pagans are linked to animism.
  • Missing or dead title holders relinked to defacto liege if possible, otherwise titles bricked. Thanx PDX.
  • Missing DEJURE vassal titles dropped. Thanx PDX.
  • Missing DEJURE LIEGE title fixed. The absurdity. Thanx PDX.
  • Fix for determining HRE emperor when he holds bricked internal kingdoms.
  • Fix for dynamic title rank loss after HRE shattering.
  • Fix for missing localized dynasty names in rulers.
Coldfixes
  • Air made primary nation of Zaghawa rather than the Kham (A Tibetan nation)
  • Hordes should no longer infest literally all of Eastern Europe, just Eastern Eastern Europe.
  • Old Religions of Reformed Religions to be named as such to avoid confusion
  • Decisions to reform pagan religions disabled if a reformed faith already exists.
  • Reformed Religions should now always fire properly
  • Secondary characteristics of dynamic religions properly implemented
  • Number of country modifiers a religion can have has been limited to 4 to prevent religions having 6+ modifiers at once.
Expansions
  • IMP Religions given non-repeat icons
  • IMP Religions given rebels w/ flags
  • Missing rebels added
  • Converter now correctly accounts for West African Pagan in EU4
  • Dynamic province names added for a large number of provinces across a lot of culture groups.
Shuffles
  • Until a new EU4 Faith is made, remapped Siberian to Suomenusko.
  • Updated province mappings globally, especially in Siberia/West Africa.

Last edited:
Is it possible to play on a converted savegame with multiple people.

if it is how can i distribute the mod/files
You zip the mod and share it with people. Or you publish it on steam and let them subscribe.

Can someone fix my save file. It wont work. Either one would be great. Thank you.
That is not how this works. If you can't convert upload your log.txt.

Reactions:
Also as an update it also fails to shatter all empires

Also to check if it was unique to just that save I Did a fresh game with nothing changed on the 1066 start date saved it and the problem still happened

So on top of that did a further investigation and found that if its shattering the Hre Or Byzantium it seems to work perfectly fine but not if its not on of those it seems to fail

Reactions:
Reactions:
Hey my game is still bugging on out the latest development build with this
Sorry On it now.
Also as an update it also fails to shatter all empires

Also to check if it was unique to just that save I Did a fresh game with nothing changed on the 1066 start date saved it and the problem still happened
So on top of that did a further investigation and found that if its shattering the Hre Or Byzantium it seems to work perfectly fine but not if its not on of those it seems to fail

So. You're mixing apples and oranges in your bug reports. We have two options - one to HRE-ify any kingdom/empire, and the other to just shatter empires.

1. Using that shatter_empires.txt you provided (france, persia, byzantium), I got this without error using the current converter:
1609404042433.png

2. Using shatter ALL empires option is indeed buggy and crashes. I'll fix this shortly.
3. You cannot both HREify an empire (france for example) and shatter it with the other option.

So, aside of the shatter all empires, whish breaks, what else is the issue?

EDIT: I've tinkered a bit witht he code, please redownload the converter from the first post of this thread and retry. If it still fails to shatter all empires, upload new log.txt please.

Last edited:
Reactions:
The reformed Norse religion is actually missing from 09_pagan.txt in common/religions, which I assume is a holdover from the CK2 to EU4 converter defining it automatically.
The problem with this is that it simply doesn't work in game, and if you attempt to reform norse paganism in EU4, it gives your country noreligion.

Last edited:
Reactions:
Reactions:
Reactions:
So. You're mixing apples and oranges in your bug reports. We have two options - one to HRE-ify any kingdom/empire, and the other to just shatter empires.

1. Using that shatter_empires.txt you provided (france, persia, byzantium), I got this without error using the current converter:

2. Using shatter ALL empires option is indeed buggy and crashes. I'll fix this shortly.
3. You cannot both HREify an empire (france for example) and shatter it with the other option.

So, aside of the shatter all empires, whish breaks, what else is the issue?

EDIT: I've tinkered a bit witht he code, please redownload the converter from the first post of this thread and retry. If it still fails to shatter all empires, upload new log.txt please.
So shattering them works now. So I now want to just and only make the french the hre but when I do this the convertor crashes. I've made sure to tell the convertor not to shatter empires only to create the hre.

I've attached the log in the comments to see if it can help.

Attachments

• log.txt
    7,4 KB · Views: 0
Reactions:
So shattering them works now. So I now want to just and only make the french the hre but when I do this the convertor crashes. I've made sure to tell the convertor not to shatter empires only to create the hre.

I've attached the log in the comments to see if it can help.
So somewhat found the issue.l It seems to be an issues converting empires down to ducheys, cause if the kingdoms options is picked on either one it works

• 1Like
Reactions:
So somewhat found the issue.l It seems to be an issues converting empires down to ducheys, cause if the kingdoms options is picked on either one it works
Please delete your converter and redownload it. I've hopefully fixed the issue with shattering. Feel free to both HRE-ify france and shatter all other empires, it should work now.

Reactions: