• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

CK3 Dev Diary #47 - Happy Holidays!

Howdy all!

What a wild ride this entire year has been so far! We launched the game, brought the Ruler Designer to a new generation of CK fans, created a wholesome and welcoming community, and had a ton of fun.

While there is still a bit of time left in the year, we will be following in the footsteps of the long time-honored Paradox tradition of taking some time off around the holidays to give the teams a chance to recuperate and relax. This will also make sure that we are able to continue bringing you first class content in the new year! That being said, most of the team will be out spending time enjoying their holidays from this week until sometime early January 2021.

Without all of you in the Community, we would not be able to live our dreams of bringing Crusader Kings to life and share with you all. So, from the bottom of our hearts, THANK YOU for the wonderful memories during a truly trying year and may we see you all again in the new year.

There won’t be a Dev Diary until Mid-January at the very earliest, so keep an eye out for news on when they will return after the new year.

Happy Holidays to all!

• 117Like
  • 22Love
  • 2Haha
Reactions:
Feb 1st will be five months from release won't it? Still no roadmap on what we purchased with the Royal Edition. Just some timelines, or general feature sets would be nice. Throw us a bone please.

• 1Like
Reactions:
Feb 1st will be five months from release won't it? Still no roadmap on what we purchased with the Royal Edition. Just some timelines, or general feature sets would be nice. Throw us a bone please.

There is literally a pinned thread stating the first new content (most likely a flavor pack, may even be guaranteed, didn't look it up) will be announced in a dev diary mid-February, which probably means February 16.

It wasn't pinned when I posted this, or I wouldn't of asked the question above.
Why do people feel they need to post false claims, even more so when easily disprovable?

Here is the sticky thread first post
1611774094596.png

and the post about the sticky thread (indicating it was pinned)
1611774209678.png

And your post
1611774304711.png

So more than 8 hours between your post and the pinned thread. All times are my local time.

• 3Like
Reactions:
It wasn't pinned when I posted this, or I wouldn't of asked the question above.

Why do people feel they need to post false claims, even more so when easily disprovable?

And your post

So more than 8 hours between your post and the pinned thread. All times are my local time.
Yes yes, @Oglesby, those are all good and valid points. But more importantly @druez incorrectly wrote "wouldn't of" instead of the proper "wouldn't have" and we need to figure out what to do about this.

Since it's a first-time offense I don't think execution is necessary. How does everyone feel about just selling him into slavery instead?

• 3Like
  • 1Haha
Reactions:

And your post

Thanks for the research on this topic. You're elite.

Thanks for the research on this topic. You're elite.
It was a serious question to the forum.
You just happened to be a current example.
It took little time to 'research' which is part of the point.

Edit: The rest of the point is that it shouldn't be on the reader to have to verify claims. (Admittedly this one didn't need verifying but again a simple example.)

It was a serious question to the forum.
You just happened to be a current example.
It took little time to 'research' which is part of the point.

Edit: The rest of the point is that it shouldn't be on the reader to have to verify claims. (Admittedly this one didn't need verifying but again a simple example.)+
Na, I'm sticking with my story. I wouldn't of posted my thread if I saw a stickied post stating what is written. They didn't post anything in this thread about it and this was the thread where I was discussing it on the Jan 25th. I didn't even realize there was a stickied post till you said something. But, its ok you are an elite chad! You internet hero.

• 1Haha
Reactions:
Na, I'm sticking with my story. I wouldn't of posted my thread if I saw a stickied post stating what is written. They didn't post anything in this thread about it and this was the thread where I was discussing it on the Jan 25th. I didn't even realize there was a stickied post till you said something. But, its ok you are an elite chad! You internet hero.
Oh, come on, please stop being salty because you got called out on your lie/mistake.

Clearly the post was stickied. Maybe you missed it, and that's alright. Nobody's perfect and we all make mistakes. :) But that's not what you said, you said it wasn't stickied which was demonstrably false.

• 1Like
Reactions: