• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Here is the situation on my side:
1. The saving file before update, still comes the issue of broken. Besides, the auto saving is not available.
2. The new game saving after update, at the moment I am playing 10 hours with no saving issue.

Hope the new saving file can live longer, lol.

Switched on PS5 again this morning to be presented with a corrupted save error without even starting the game, haven't played it in days.

This is getting ridiculous

• 1Like
Reactions:
I started to play with the country of Siracusa in 866 after the update 5.1..
For the first time I reached the goal to arrive to the year 1453 without any corrupted save on PS5.

I think this could be a good sign for the developers.. good work guys!

You just keep going on this way

• 1Like
Reactions:
Here is the situation on my side:
1. The saving file before update, still comes the issue of broken. Besides, the auto saving is not available.
2. The new game saving after update, at the moment I am playing 10 hours with no saving issue.

Hope the new saving file can live longer, lol.
However, I met an issue that always warning me the invalid file name when saving, no matter how I revised the file name. Now I need switch to another rulers to save my game.

By the way, anyone know how to delete specific saving file on PS5?

The game still has a bug where you can't change your primary title. That's not going to come up in every campaign, but it's terrible in the campaigns where you would like to do that.

• 1Like
Reactions:
The game still has a bug where you can't change your primary title. That's not going to come up in every campaign, but it's terrible in the campaigns where you would like to do that.
Yep, I had HRE then died my son inherited HRE and somehow created Francia. Couldn't stay with HRE and couldn't destroy Francia as it was changed to my primary title. Also can't see all titles on character screen the cursor doesn't even go on that list

Really getting sick of these crash deletions.

Had Lothair with a court full of plus 20s. Couldn't ask for a better start. Took Italy through intrigue and was fighting crusade for Heasteinn held East Francia when yet again the game crashed and save deleted.

I tried all afternoon to get another set up like that at start and couldn't replicate it.

Also gold for ransom still not fixed and ALLY ARMIES STILL DANCING INSTEAD OF FIGHTING

On PS5- pay attention when you ransom people you don't get anywhere close to the amount agreed upon. This happens over half the time to me
Never had this happening to me yet, probably this will occur to me after the next update of the game in the year 2024.

Did you check if they had enough money to pay the ransom, this can be the reason that they only pay out 14 gold instead of 100, but you should see then 14/100 when ransoming people unless you do the mass random I can imagine

Never had this happening to me yet, probably this will occur to me after the next update of the game in the year 2024.

Did you check if they had enough money to pay the ransom, this can be the reason that they only pay out 14 gold instead of 100, but you should see then 14/100 when ransoming people unless you do the mass random I can imagine
Listen bud, I'm aware of how much gold I should be getting when I random people. One time I had 3 people I ransomed for 50 gold each. It didn't say x/50 it said 50. Should have been 150 gold total. I only got 63 gold total. And no I don't mass ransom I do it one at a time

Listen bud, I'm aware of how much gold I should be getting when I random people. One time I had 3 people I ransomed for 50 gold each. It didn't say x/50 it said 50. Should have been 150 gold total. I only got 63 gold total. And no I don't mass ransom I do it one at a time
That is weird I did not encounter this yet will pay more attention when doing this next time as I mostly ransom multiple people at one time I might have missed it.

and another week past such an insult that the game is still buyable in the playstation store.
Fun fact if you have the PS PLUS PREMIUM you can try out the game for 2 hours which is not enough to find out about the save file issue imagine buying it and reggeting it 2 hours later :)

• 3Like
Reactions:
PC players today get news of version 1.7, introducing memories to the game.

Console gamers just sitting here waiting for news on character creator, northern lord's or any communication regarding the state of the game.

• 3Like
Reactions:
I just wanted to acknowledge my appreciation to the workers at Lab 42 for doing an amazing job on the console port. I recently played the trial on the ps5 version, and I was comforted to see that it has been done in such wonderful and well thought out manner on the controls. I decided to purchase it even though I already own the pc royal edition version because it was done so well. I look forward to hearing about the dlc you will be releasing soon. Thanks.