• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Vieille Garde

Corporal
35 Badges
Feb 16, 2013
  • Crusader Kings II: Legacy of Rome
  • Victoria 2: Heart of Darkness
  • Victoria 2: A House Divided
  • Sengoku
  • March of the Eagles
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Crusader Kings II: The Old Gods
  • Crusader Kings II: Sword of Islam
  • Crusader Kings II: The Republic
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Death or Dishonor
  • Europa Universalis IV: Cossacks
  • Europa Universalis IV: Mare Nostrum
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Cadet
  • Europa Universalis IV: Rights of Man
  • Europa Universalis IV: Mandate of Heaven
  • Europa Universalis III: Collection
  • Europa Universalis IV: Cradle of Civilization
  • Europa Universalis IV: Dharma
  • Imperator: Rome Deluxe Edition
  • Imperator: Rome
  • Crusader Kings III
  • Europa Universalis 4: Emperor
  • Europa Universalis IV: Common Sense
  • 500k Club
  • Victoria 2
  • Europa Universalis IV: El Dorado
  • Darkest Hour
  • Supreme Ruler 2020
  • Victoria: Revolutions
  • Heir to the Throne
  • Europa Universalis IV: Wealth of Nations
  • Europa Universalis IV: Art of War
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Divine Wind
  • Europa Universalis III
Could you give us support for keyboard and mouse on console. Please, bring us all the DLC as on pc, I'm not talking about the current DLC's but in the future. Thanks

By the way, nice work dealing with performance on console.

• 3Like
Reactions:

:VIRUS19nLIME

Recruit
Apr 30, 2022
On Xbox series X and the bugging for auto save and manual saving stars around the early 1200s on an 867 start. From what I've read people make it through on the later start with no problems. Manual save causes crashes first, which leaves you to only be able to play off auto saves. This gives no option to play other games or start new ones because you'll lose the auto saves. I have yet to play with auto save disabled because I've been set back probably a total of 5 hours so far and don't want to risk it. Around 1250 auto save starts black screening and sending the player back to Xbox home screen. Please get this sorted because this truly one of the best games ever, and this is really is a game breaker for a lot of players.

• 7Like
Reactions:

Boo1232

Recruit
May 1, 2022
I have a bug on ps5 and don't know where to report it. Since the update I can no longer grant duchy title from the duchy window. The button is either not there anymore or has somehow moved to under the game window

Clutch_OKST

Recruit
May 1, 2022
When will the Xbox (one or new generation) get the ability to turn off the end date. It sucks getting to the end and having to start all over again. It should have been included from the very beginning in my honest opinion. We spend hours and hours building up our stuff only to have it disappear when the game ends.
Facts. I definitely need this asap

:jakaera

Private
Apr 17, 2022
I have a bug on ps5 and don't know where to report it. Since the update I can no longer grant duchy title from the duchy window. The button is either not there anymore or has somehow moved to under the game window
Make sure you have a claim on somewhere, it's caused by the "No Claims" text shifting the whole window down so the "grant to..." etc is no longer visible and can't be moved to. Yes this was a new thing seemingly introduced in the patch, but thankfully this seems to work around it

• 2Like
Reactions:

redmenfc

Recruit
May 2, 2022
On the PS5, i can't seem to remove the Title succession laws. Only the Add Law button is visible, and is partly behind the bottom taskbar/overlay. Is this a glitch?

I have high crown authority, and all the required pre-reqs (i think)

CallMeChunLi

Recruit
May 4, 2022
Hello everyone!

Most of you have had a chance to start playing and enjoying the Console version of Crusader Kings III and have provided a ton of thoughts and feedback. We appreciate this feedback as it has been invaluable to our team!

Today we are releasing a small Update, the first of many, to address some technical concerns and to help shape the game and set the stage for future Updates. While this is most of the changes we’ve made are handled on the backend of things, there are a few more public facing issues here:

CHANGELOG:
- [Xbox only] Fixed an issue that showed an error message if players attempted to join a multiplayer session with the 'You can join cross-network play' set to 'Block'
- Improved the navigation of UI elements in case there is a missing option. The selection will now move to a valid button.
- The character radial menu can now be opened for unlanded characters, too.

While these are not the most impactful of changes and certainly not the entirety of the changes we have planned for you, we wanted to make sure we provided this information as soon as possible.

We are still correlating all your feedback and have been providing it to the Dev team for future implementation. We will have many more Updates soon. These future Updates will be much more centered around the feedback you’ve been giving us, now that we have the baseline set with this Update. Thank you for your patience and understanding during this process.

Cheers,

-S

Hello everyone!

Most of you have had a chance to start playing and enjoying the Console version of Crusader Kings III and have provided a ton of thoughts and feedback. We appreciate this feedback as it has been invaluable to our team!

Today we are releasing a small Update, the first of many, to address some technical concerns and to help shape the game and set the stage for future Updates. While this is most of the changes we’ve made are handled on the backend of things, there are a few more public facing issues here:

CHANGELOG:
- [Xbox only] Fixed an issue that showed an error message if players attempted to join a multiplayer session with the 'You can join cross-network play' set to 'Block'
- Improved the navigation of UI elements in case there is a missing option. The selection will now move to a valid button.
- The character radial menu can now be opened for unlanded characters, too.

While these are not the most impactful of changes and certainly not the entirety of the changes we have planned for you, we wanted to make sure we provided this information as soon as possible.

We are still correlating all your feedback and have been providing it to the Dev team for future implementation. We will have many more Updates soon. These future Updates will be much more centered around the feedback you’ve been giving us, now that we have the baseline set with this Update. Thank you for your patience and understanding during this process.

Cheers,

-SP
We still need a "Create head of faith title" button on console eh?, you can see the option but there is no button there you can't select it it's not grayed out. This is infuriating because I worked hard to get the huge amount of piety to reform my faith, therefore I can't use the new faith tenets.

• 1Like
Reactions:

unbeatable101

First Lieutenant
6 Badges
Feb 22, 2020
  • Cities: Skylines
  • Stellaris: Digital Anniversary Edition
  • Surviving Mars
  • Surviving Mars: Digital Deluxe Edition
  • Cities: Skylines - Parklife
  • Cities: Skylines Deluxe Edition
On the PS5, i can't seem to remove the Title succession laws. Only the Add Law button is visible, and is partly behind the bottom taskbar/overlay. Is this a glitch?

I have high crown authority, and all the required pre-reqs (i think)
It is a glitch, also prevents you from using the grant title menu or destroying a title.

armyissue69

Recruit
Apr 22, 2022
Im sooo very tired of having my saves blown apart. Ironman is ruined for me. For regular game i have to keep a rolling save of my own and that still gets blown. Do you guys have access to my PS5 reports? You should have like 25 or more from my console. I have to be honest...had I known this was going to be like...this, I wouldn't have spent my money on it. Normally I wait a year or so for bugs to get worked out and cheaper. Can you guys at least....at least give us an estimated time of fixing this? I have already posted in a previous post alternatives.

• 5Like
Reactions:

:jakaera

Private
Apr 17, 2022
Im sooo very tired of having my saves blown apart. Ironman is ruined for me. For regular game i have to keep a rolling save of my own and that still gets blown. Do you guys have access to my PS5 reports? You should have like 25 or more from my console. I have to be honest...had I known this was going to be like...this, I wouldn't have spent my money on it. Normally I wait a year or so for bugs to get worked out and cheaper. Can you guys at least....at least give us an estimated time of fixing this? I have already posted in a previous post alternatives.
They haven't even answered my question of whether they get the error reports from Sony which was asked in the 1st post after they put this up, so wouldn't hold your breath