CK3 Console DD - Free Update/Ruler Designer

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Great update. however could it be that something changed with marriages? Could be the effect of Northern lords as well maybe I am not certain. When playing yesterday everytime i got marriaged automatically when having no wife at that moment multiple times as I was divorcing everytime. I was playing with ruler designer and the DLC Norhern lords,.

Hello, first of all I like to thank you for releasing ruler designer, but there is still a major bug, that is present from release of the base game, that is that you cant´t view all your titles on character screen, the tooltip on titles icon says "select to expand" but it canť be selected.
Crusader Kings III.png

• 3Like
Reactions:
Do you already have information for the PS5 players who are unable to install the DLC?
The error code seems to be related to the Playstation APP when downloading from the APP.
Unfortunately, all previous instructions for the error code that I have found do not work.
many thanks for your help

Do you already have information for the PS5 players who are unable to install the DLC?
The error code seems to be related to the Playstation APP when downloading from the APP.
Unfortunately, all previous instructions for the error code that I have found do not work.
many thanks for your help
Hi I had the same issue it kept saying this CE-something when trying to download it turns out it was somehow allready downloaded with the update I guess this is because the seaonpass was allready installed, so my guess is that it was downloading and installing this together with the update

• 2Like
Reactions:
Hi I had the same issue it kept saying this CE-something when trying to download it turns out it was somehow allready downloaded with the update I guess this is because the seaonpass was allready installed, so my guess is that it was downloading and installing this together with the update
many thanks for your response.
So it just shows as purchased but not installed?
It would be great if it was already installed anyway (my weekend is saved :D)
i will test it as soon as i get home

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions:
many thanks for your response.
So it just shows as purchased but not installed?
It would be great if it was already installed anyway (my weekend is saved :D)
i will test it as soon as i get home
Yes that is the case it will show as purchased but somehow you can't see it is installed and if you try to instal it gives an error I was really sad yesterday so I decided to just try it and it worked.

• 1Like
Reactions:
Great update. however could it be that something changed with marriages? Could be the effect of Northern lords as well maybe I am not certain. When playing yesterday everytime i got marriaged automatically when having no wife at that moment multiple times as I was divorcing everytime. I was playing with ruler designer and the DLC Norhern lords,.
Thank you for reporting, I will pass this on to the devs!

• 1Like
Reactions:
Hello, first of all I like to thank you for releasing ruler designer, but there is still a major bug, that is present from release of the base game, that is that you cant´t view all your titles on character screen, the tooltip on titles icon says "select to expand" but it canť be selected.View attachment 913021
Nor can you view your titles via the radial menu, which only shows your highest title. It seems like the only way to view all your titles, clumsily enough, is to go to 'Grant titles' to another character. Someone please feel free to correct me...

Reactions:
They also made it so you can't divorce your wife and make her a concubine for some odd reason

Thank you for reporting, I will pass this on to the devs!
Can you pass along these other concerns

* Not Seeing Option to create Mediterranean Empire
* Not seeing Option to create North Sea Empire
* Not seeing raise runestones as Norse
* Not seeing choose a God as Norse
* Not seeing Vangarian Adventure unlike on PC where you could leave your home land behind to conquer another land
* Harald Tanglehair isn't straight now despite the Sagas and History saying he had children when I try to romance or seduce my wife the game says "The Bonds of Marriage are enough"
* can't divorce wife and make her a concubine

• 1Like
Reactions:
Can you pass along these other concerns

* Not Seeing Option to create Mediterranean Empire
* Not seeing Option to create North Sea Empire
* Not seeing raise runestones as Norse
* Not seeing choose a God as Norse
* Not seeing Vangarian Adventure unlike on PC where you could leave your home land behind to conquer another land
* Harald Tanglehair isn't straight now despite the Sagas and History saying he had children when I try to romance or seduce my wife the game says "The Bonds of Marriage are enough"
* can't divorce wife and make her a concubine
Will do, thanks for the reports!

• 1Like
Reactions: