• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

vyshan

Retired Kaiserreich Developer
84 Badges
Mar 30, 2011
  • Cities: Skylines
  • Victoria 2: Heart of Darkness
  • Victoria 2: A House Divided
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Europa Universalis IV: Third Rome
  • Cities: Skylines - Green Cities
  • Cities: Skylines - Mass Transit
  • Stellaris: Apocalypse
  • 500k Club
  • Crusader Kings II: Monks and Mystics
  • Europa Universalis IV: El Dorado
  • Mount & Blade: With Fire and Sword
  • Crusader Kings II: Way of Life
  • Europa Universalis IV: Common Sense
  • Crusader Kings II: Horse Lords
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Death or Dishonor
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Together for Victory
  • Crusader Kings II: Conclave
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Expansion Pass
  • Stellaris: Humanoids Species Pack
  • Stellaris Sign-up
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Cadet
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Colonel
  • Crusader Kings II: Reapers Due
  • Europa Universalis IV: Rights of Man
  • Stellaris: Digital Anniversary Edition
  • Stellaris: Leviathans Story Pack
  • Stellaris: Federations
  • Europa Universalis IV: Mandate of Heaven
  • Cities: Skylines - Parklife
  • Stellaris: Distant Stars
  • Europa Universalis IV: Dharma
  • Shadowrun Returns
  • Shadowrun: Dragonfall
  • Surviving Mars: First Colony Edition
  • Crusader Kings II: Holy Fury
  • Imperator: Rome Deluxe Edition
  • Imperator: Rome Sign Up
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Victoria 2
  • Imperator: Rome - Magna Graecia
  • Crusader Kings III
  • Empire of Sin
  • Surviving Mars: Digital Deluxe Edition
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • Europa Universalis IV: Rule Britannia
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • Surviving Mars
  • Crusader Kings II: Jade Dragon
  • Hearts of Iron III: Their Finest Hour
As the title says. the CK3 subforum is in the CK3 section of the forums, instead of in the AAR section. The other PDX games have a link from there section to the AAR sub forum here in the AAR section. Furthermore it is lacking the various sticky threads that all AAR sub forums have. I am curious as to why? an honest mistake? something new that the devs want to try? haven't gotten around to moving the forum?

I seem to recall this happens in most games. It usually gets shunted over here in time.

Reactions:
  • 1Like
Reactions:
That's really too bad... :(

Well, something I noticed was a tab on the CK3 forum that was listed as where the AARs went, so I'm wondering if that's part of the new migration.

Well, something I noticed was a tab on the CK3 forum that was listed as where the AARs went, so I'm wondering if that's part of the new migration.

iirc every AARland sub forum is displayed within its parent game forum as things are, only instead of actually being nested there there’s just a link to AARland. So there should be a way of doing it that doesn’t require sequestering the CK3 forum. But if Mr C hasn't heard owt… presumably the web guys have a lot to do, but it would be reassuring to know they’re not purposely planning on breaking AARland up from now on.

They just might be. Can't rule anything out just yet.

I didn't know if they were going to: given that the CK3 boards are entirely "new" for this version of the forums, I was wondering if thats how they wanted all of the other portions to go as well, but that the legacy portions are not going to be updated to the new standard? Maybe? I certainly hope not.

"It's time for the AARland...to end."

Let us hope something is resolved by the end of the year at least. CK3 promises to be the largest potential expansion to aarland in years and lots of new writers are starting out closed off from the rest of the community...

• 3Like
Reactions:
Let us hope something is resolved by the end of the year at least. CK3 promises to be the largest potential expansion to aarland in years and lots of new writers are starting out closed off from the rest of the community...
Yea, I agree. I wonder how many of them even know of the rest of the aarland?

• 1Like
Reactions:
Yea, I agree. I wonder how many of them even know of the rest of the aarland?

It took me a year to notice it existed and that was on the ck2 boards which are a subsection...:oops:

• 1Like
Reactions: