• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
read the instructions first.

Installation Instructions:
1) First find your installation directory. This will depend on your OS, and may not be (especially in the case of Windows) the directory where you actually installed CK2 itself:
  • Windows: ~\My Documents\Paradox Interactive\Crusader Kings II\mod\
  • Linux: ~/.paradoxinteractive/Crusader Kings II/mod/
  • Mac: ~/Documents/Paradox Interactive/Crusader Kings II/mod/
2) If the "mod" subdirectory doesn't exist in the above location, create it.

3) If you already have a "mod" sub-directory there, excellent. Make sure you delete anything related to CK2Plus prior to the manual installation -- this includes any old versions of the mod, anything that was installed by Steam Workshop (which we no longer use), etc. You want a clean slate when installing, even if you're just updating to a new mod version.

4) Make sure you've downloaded the .rar file from the link at the top of this page.

5) To extract the files from within, you'll first need a program like WinRar or 7-Zip. Once you have that, you should be able to just click to open the .rar file and you can move the files over to the "mod" sub-directory. Alternatively, you can use the extractor program to select the .rar file and select where you want the files extracted (the installation directory in #1).

6) Start the CK2 launcher. Check the "CK2Plus" box in the list of mods, and when the title screen comes up make sure the checksum (the four-letter code to the left of the title scree buttons) matches the one listed for that CK2Plus version. If so, you're good to go. If not, you've either made some other alterations, installed some other mods, or made a mistake.

Your "mod" sub-directory should look like this (this is for Windows):

View attachment 167365

I have a bunch of possible vassal issues in the 1000 AD bookmark. Can you take a look at the following?
  • Duke of Burgundy
  • Strathclyde
  • Bunch of stuff in the Levant is a bit funny looking
  • Count of Caligari in Sardinia
  • Taizz in Yemen
  • Naquis and Aidhab to the north of Abyssinia
  • The borders to the north of Poland look a bit funky, but it might simply be that way.
In addition, are the Hashimids supposed to be independant in the 867 bookmark? What about Bam?

I have a bunch of possible vassal issues in the 1000 AD bookmark. Can you take a look at the following?
  • Duke of Burgundy
  • Strathclyde
  • Bunch of stuff in the Levant is a bit funny looking
  • Count of Caligari in Sardinia
  • Taizz in Yemen
  • Naquis and Aidhab to the north of Abyssinia
  • The borders to the north of Poland look a bit funky, but it might simply be that way.
In addition, are the Hashimids supposed to be independant in the 867 bookmark? What about Bam?

Hi, I can have a look, but you need to be more detailed than that. In the list, what is wrong with each listed item and why. "Why" is the most important thing.

I don't know about Hashimids, but I'm 99% certain they're independant for gameplay reasons. Also, they all still follow the same caliph.
IDK, what Bam is.

Hi, I can have a look, but you need to be more detailed than that. In the list, what is wrong with each listed item and why. "Why" is the most important thing.

I don't know about Hashimids, but I'm 99% certain they're independant for gameplay reasons. Also, they all still follow the same caliph.
IDK, what Bam is.

They're all independent. Bam is in the middle of the Saffarids in Persia, ruled by a Saffarid, and is independent. I'm no expert, mind, so I'm just pointing out stuff that looks a bit odd.

Reactions:
They're all independent. Bam is in the middle of the Saffarids in Persia, ruled by a Saffarid, and is independent. I'm no expert, mind, so I'm just pointing out stuff that looks a bit odd.

ah, ok. that's a good question, actually.

IIRC burgundy was independent because it was... "de facto" independent. since there's no decent way to model the empire at that point it was agreed they'd be independent. i'm sure the rest follow similar logic...

until we can model something better for tributaries and "oh, sure you're my liege, now leave me alone before I slap you"-ries, millenium bookmark will stay as is.

Reactions:
ah, ok. that's a good question, actually.

IIRC burgundy was independent because it was... "de facto" independent. since there's no decent way to model the empire at that point it was agreed they'd be independent. i'm sure the rest follow similar logic...

until we can model something better for tributaries and "oh, sure you're my liege, now leave me alone before I slap you"-ries, millenium bookmark will stay as is.

Okay, that explains it. Thought it might be something like that. Also, just noticed that the King of Croatia is listed as a Vassal of the Byzantines at the 1000 AD start. It doesn't happen ingame, mind, just in the start menu. I'm assuming that's not supposed to happen?

EDIT: Oh, and for some reason, the count of Nantes in 867 has the arabic models for his event troops.

Okay, that explains it. Thought it might be something like that. Also, just noticed that the King of Croatia is listed as a Vassal of the Byzantines at the 1000 AD start. It doesn't happen ingame, mind, just in the start menu. I'm assuming that's not supposed to happen?

EDIT: Oh, and for some reason, the count of Nantes in 867 has the arabic models for his event troops.

these kind of weird vassalages happen when you flip through bookmarks.
usually, when you want a certain bookmark, click the one before it first, then click on the bookmark you want. that will correct histories.

croatia and the rest of the balkans are problematic in the first three starts. but as i said, no proper way to represent that ATM.

ck2plus_logo3.png

Version 4.04.7 Released!
Compatible with Patch 2.5.2
Checksums
Without India+: HCBT
With India+: KGGE
Download link: Dropbox

SEMI-SAVE COMPATIBLE
Save games made prior to the 4.04.4 patch will NOT be compatible unless the India extension is used​

• You can now pick aztec_pagan as a religion in the character customizer DLC
  • Adventurer troops no longer reinforce
  • All relevant titles should now start with a 'King's Peace' law active
  • Kingdom of Yugoslavia can be formed by any south slavic character
  • Added a customization option to start the game with all realms, where possible, gender equal
  • Added a player-only targeted decision that allows removal of unwanted courtiers
  • Added abort option to councillor replacement event
  • Fixed bug allowing lieges to elope with their own courtiers using the Elope plot
  • Fixed bug allowing player to select two AC succession laws.
  • Fixed patricians losing ability to marry matrilinealy when switching gender laws
  • Fixed improper Aquitaine de jure fragment in the millenium bookmark
  • Fixed Despot title being unavailable to players without Conclave DLC
  • Fixed Isle of Mann not being part of any roman provinces.
  • Fixed issue where minors could get coronated if regent dies
  • Fixed poets, they should now get random traits
  • Fixed player characters being being automatically married to AI
  • Adjusted borders between Norway and Sweden
  • Decadence traits for Muslims now apply to any ruler who has no lieges of their dynasty in the realm above them - not only to the dynasty head. Convincing relatives to straighten up may now also be performed by any ruler who is responsible for dynasty members in their own sub-realm, and not only by the dynasty head.
  • Rulers who are HRE vassals can no longer create kingdoms that have grand duchies under HRE (Austria, Bavaria, Tuscany etc.), which sometimes led to loss of vassals
  • Chief Qadi is now a voter title
  • Added a day-one option, to delay crusades after game start (only applies to game starts AFTER first crusade)
  • Slightly optimised CK2Plus events to use pre-triggers more
  • Added Bogomilist and Messalian to existing schism mending mechanics
  • Fixed Chalcedonian Pope missing regnal numbers
  • A great number of smaller fixes

It seems we greatly underestimated how long it'd take for RD to come out so we shall release one final build for the pre-DLC version of the game.

Last edited:
Reactions:
I haven't yet resumed playing the game for my AAR but a more patched CK2 Plus can't hurt when I do.

Edit: I forgot to say outright, thanks to the developers for all their work. I find CK2 Plus adds a lot to the CK2 experience.

Last edited:
Reactions:
ck2plus_logo3.png

Version 4.04.7 Hotfix 1
Compatible with Patch 2.5.2
Checksums
Without India+: NDCU
With India+: VHHJ

SEMI-SAVE COMPATIBLE
Save games made prior to the 4.04.4 patch will NOT be compatible unless the India extension is used​

• Fixed catholics not having religious head
  • Fixed both kingdom lockout laws being active
  • Fixed berber cultures missing retinues

Install CK2Plus version 4.04.7 first!
Unpack to your mod directory and overwrite files.

Attachments

• CK2Plus4047a.zip
    63,8 KB · Views: 89
Reactions:
Status
Not open for further replies.