• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It was the irish who founded the Celtic Empire :D
ck2_52.png

It's kind of impressive that AI Ireland could conquer the kingdom of France in the time it took England to (mostly) stabilize. It doesn't look like it was through marriage either, so they took the entire kingdom pretty quick. Did one of their parents/grandparents marry a French princess or something?

From what I remember, a minor line of the Capetians held Brittany, one of their queen was with an Irish king, and then one of their descendant retake France from the Cathar Capetians, but it took more than one hundred years for them to pacify France

What in the world is this?

emperor.png

Playing a full-tribal NWO, ancient religions, the works. And whoosh, in the middle of HRE a rogue emperor appears. The guy is tribal but his holdings are nomadic (and wrong holding type for him). I assume he inherited titular emperor title somehow?

That title will be fought after I assume.

unknown.png

Trying to ressurect the Papal States, but game kills it everytime ;_;

Atleast free 500 prestige I guess?

By my knowledge, this empire has never controlled a single county in Italy.

Attachments

• 203770_screenshots_20190430185239_1.jpg
    203770_screenshots_20190430185239_1.jpg
    843,5 KB · Views: 140
By my knowledge, this empire has never controlled a single county in Italy.

Nothing weird about that. Italian characters can create an Italian empire if they are big enough, just as other empires can be created by being of an appropriate culture and meeting various size and kingdom title requirements.

Pretty sure I saw an Italian Empire in Germany that for most of its life ended up entirely dominated by Germans and literally implemented generalplan ost in Eastern Europe. But one Italian gets in there and it's all people wanna call you anymore :p

Status
Not open for further replies.