• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello-
I don't know if this is addressed anywhere or where to find it, so excuse any redundancy:
Where can I find a list of all the traits that CK2+ adds to the game and their cheatcode names? (ie; silver tongue=melodious_voice)

Thanks
There is no complete seperate guide to all the mods features, moslty because of its sheer size.
So the easiest way would be just to look at the files. If you have the mod downloaded, just go to the folder /common/traits and look at the mod specific files
03_viet_traits
04_ck2plus_traits
Of course they only list the "cheatcode" name, but most of them match their ingame-name well enough or can be easily guessed.

Reactions:
Hello, I've being trying to find this information for sometime, so if this is not ther right place, I'm sorry but is it possible for a female character to become a saint or does that chain of events only work for male characters?
Thanks.

Hello, I've being trying to find this information for sometime, so if this is not ther right place, I'm sorry but is it possible for a female character to become a saint or does that chain of events only work for male characters?
Thanks.
It's unisex, I know because I remember seeing a "Saint Helga 'the Unfaithful'", which gave me quite a chuckle.

Reactions:
No, for the last two posts, this is not the thread to post questions. Thread titled "Quick Questions..." is the thread where you're supposed to post questions.

Hey I am having a bug where my character is always away from court. This makes his fertility -925. Using "set_char_flag away_from_court" makes the game crash. Any fixes?

Wrong thread. Way to go for your first post.

To everyone:
Any further "bug reports" and "questions" in this thread WILL NOT BE ANSWERED. PLEASE, FOR ALL THAT IS HOLY, USE APPROPRIATE THREADS. PLEASE. Any further messages here that are not about download itself, or a general comment on version changes will be reported to moderators as SPAM.

Furthermore, ALL bug reports WITHOUT reported checksum WILL BE IGNORED.
If you you use other mods, say so. They are not compatible, but at least I will read your post, and give it a second thought. Tell the truth.

Last edited:
Reactions:
ck2plus_logo3.png
Version 4.05.4b Released!

Compatible with Patch 2.6.3

Checksums

Without India: LTIJ

With India: VNJZ

SAVE COMPATIBLE WITH CK2+ 4.05.2

The Christmas Fix Release

EXPERIMENTAL:

• Reduced chances of some Celtic events (Feedback welcome!)
ADDITIONS:

• Enabled parent-child seduction for Kemetic characters.
  • Enabled parent-child seduction for characters who are syphilitic and, lunatic or possessed.
FIXES:

• Provinces with savanna terrain get proper prosperity values.
  • Reformed Celtic Pagans no longer lose prestige while not at war.
  • Egyptian and Celtic pagan priests have been given their proper titles so events will no longer list them as blank spaces.
  • Monetary Incentives for culture conversion event will no longer trigger if Culture Conversion law is set to None.
  • Zoroastrian and Messallian parent-child seduction.
  • Enforcing Ephesus should now turn Nestorian branch religion into a heresy.
  • Corfu once-again is part of the Mediterranean Trade route.
  • Tributary event chain being broken if attacker is already at war.

DELETE OLD MOD FILES BEFORE INSTALLING NEW VERSION!

Attachments

• CK2Plus 4.05.4b.zip
    49,6 MB · Views: 3.533
Reactions:
ck2plus_logo3.png

Version 4.05.4c Released!
Checksums
Without India: XXHT
With India: TJSR

Mostly fix release. There's also some new stuff, because, why not.
I will give the checksum later.

ADDITIONS:
  • Regnal names for Welsh, Cornish and Breton culture.
  • Meissen-Lausitz river crossing.
  • Patronyms for Roman cultured characters.
  • Unique Shaman names for finnish_pagan.
TWEAKS:
  • Reduced chances of some Celtic events.
  • Reformed Celtic Paganism (formerly Tuatha) has been renamed Gentlidecht to reflect the earliest recorded name for Celtic pagans and avoid confusion with the holding also called Tuatha.
FIXES:
  • "My Daughter is My Heir" event chain fixed to only fire for agnatic-cognatic rulers.
  • Epic hunt happening more than once.
  • Miaphysite holy order leaders not getting random traits on creation.
  • Seduction event chain failing for non-focus seduction.
  • Disinhertance decision.
  • Fixed GoPagan conversion decisions for germanic cultures added in Plus.

Attachments

• Plus4054c.zip
    48,5 MB · Views: 309
Last edited:
Reactions:
v4054
uw0aiI8.png

Version 4.05.4d Released!
Checksums
Without India: MCWO
With India: CIVY

Only three items in the changelog, but one of them is a CTD fix for nomads.

TWEAKS:
  • Plus nomad succession events now obey Nomad Stability game rule.
FIXES:
  • Adopt Feudalism decision tooltip now displays holdings that won't upgrade properly.
  • CTD on nomad succession event.

Attachments

• CK2Plus4054d.zip
    48,5 MB · Views: 7.741
Last edited:
Reactions:
Hi, im new here, the checksum doesnt change for me. I downloaded the latest version, cleaned out my mod folder before downloading, and extracted all the files from the .zip folder to my mod folder. I followed all the instructions but no matter what i did the checksum wont change. Help?

Hi, im new here, the checksum doesnt change for me. I downloaded the latest version, cleaned out my mod folder before downloading, and extracted all the files from the .zip folder to my mod folder. I followed all the instructions but no matter what i did the checksum wont change. Help?

Checksum in launcher is not supposed to change. The one in game changes.

Tried to download the file 3 times, each time there is a problem with the .mod files. Cannot be unpacked. Any clues as to why, or a fix soon?
Hi and welcome to the forums :)

Please elaborate on this: The mod is packaged as a .zip file, which you should be able to open with the default Windows explorer, or am open source tool such as 7zip.
But you probably know that, so what is the problem with the .mod files?
The entire pack does not unpack at all, or just the .mod file that is inside of the archive? Or is it that you cannot open the .mod files with another editing program?

Edit: Wut? Where did the post I quoted go?!

Hi and welcome to the forums :)

Please elaborate on this: The mod is packaged as a .zip file, which you should be able to open with the default Windows explorer, or am open source tool such as 7zip.
But you probably know that, so what is the problem with the .mod files?
The entire pack does not unpack at all, or just the .mod file that is inside of the archive? Or is it that you cannot open the .mod files with another editing program?

Edit: Wut? Where did the post I quoted go?!

One can delete own post, but only the last one. I'd like to think he read the instructions. I should probably include README with the download.
At one point I was considering doing a "CK2 Plus installation for dummies" instructional video.

Status
Not open for further replies.