• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Issues I've found so far, that admittedly *might* be deliberate changes:

1) Kingdom formation in Empires is no longer restrictable by laws. I could form the Kingdom of Italy just fine while being part of the Holy Roman Empire
2) Matrilineal marriages are apparently not possible unless you're part of the same realm now, for some reason.

Glad to see the mod is finally in a Beta version. Can't wait to try it out and give feedback,
While I am downloading it, one thing I noticed I wanted to ask: Is there a reason why the Central Africa region wasn't ported over into the mod from the HF update? (Looked at the blank province map provided)

UPDATE: Nevermind, the in game map is a lot different, there are provinces there in central africa, but also there are wastelands that aren't showing up on the province map but are in game

Blank provinces map has now been updated

Should this be compatible with the patch tomorrow? Thank you for updating it!

No idea. Been at work all day and haven't even looked at the update yet.

Issues I've found so far, that admittedly *might* be deliberate changes:

1) Kingdom formation in Empires is no longer restrictable by laws. I could form the Kingdom of Italy just fine while being part of the Holy Roman Empire
2) Matrilineal marriages are apparently not possible unless you're part of the same realm now, for some reason.

Hmmm...both sound like bugs. We'll add them to the issues list.

That one is fairly easy to fix. @mightnight gave a solution on discord yesterday.
Go to mod/CK2plus/common/laws and open succession_laws.txt
and replace every instance of "set_allows_matrilineal_marriage = yes" by "law_set_allow_matrilineal_marriage = yes"

Edit : Unfornately it doesn't work with Beta 3 release

Last edited:
After changing succession laws to elective monarchy (Charlemagne start, as a duke), automatically reverts after a couple of months to gavelkind. Anyone having the same issue? Apologies if this is in the wrong thread.

Is there a new feature implemented what have caused this mod to lag behinde the other ones that massively?
I'm not going to answer this question, just on principle. We do this in our free time (which has been severely lacking lately) and don't get paid for it. We don't owe you anything. It will be done when it's done.

I'm not going to answer this question, just on principle. We do this in our free time (which has been severely lacking lately) and don't get paid for it. We don't owe you anything. It will be done when it's done.

Or never.

I was sick on 1st April. I'm lagging behind.

Is there a new feature implemented what have caused this mod to lag behinde the other ones that massively?
Wow

I'm gonna have to advise that, for the sake of your own happiness, that you don't act like this. Waking up in the morning and deciding "Oh man, I'm gonna be a massive tumor today" is only gonna hurt you when you realize everyone just absolutely hates you due to your awful attitude.

On actual topic for the update, since the patch notes aren't all up yet, can we see the reform doctrines for the pagans like German (not the norse one), Tibetan, and Jewish? Also, do Hellenics and Romans have different reform doctrines or are they reformable?

After changing succession laws to elective monarchy (Charlemagne start, as a duke), automatically reverts after a couple of months to gavelkind. Anyone having the same issue? Apologies if this is in the wrong thread.
I've personally only seen it with Holy Fury added succession laws, but yeah, it's definitely a thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.