• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like to say that the "fixes" for my CoA problems did not fix anything.

The pagan Coat of Arms for houses looks as bad as ever, broken, all over the place, wrong ratio etc. I have noooo idea why

Did you try to insert the dependencies command as I suggested?
http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/showthread.php?587854-CK2Plus-Balance-improvements-more-kingdoms-and-empires-more-ambitions-and-plots&p=15900223&viewfull=1#post15900223

I get a lot of errors without this command, even the things that are supposed to be fixed in the CV fixes (like the gallawa error in the culture file)

I have the Old Gods DLC but I have no book mark for 867. The only ones I have are for the Counts 1066 and Prince 1066.

Is your DLC recognised by the game ? See if there's a symbol for it down at the bottom right of the bookmark desription box after choosing Single Player.
If it's not, restart Steam or do a full coumputer restart. Fixed it for some. (i just assume you don't have the GG version, tell me if so as i do have the GG one)

I would like to say that the "fixes" for my CoA problems did not fix anything.

The pagan Coat of Arms for houses looks as bad as ever, broken, all over the place, wrong ratio etc. I have noooo idea why

Looking at the files just now, I see that I took out the CoA fixes in CVs Fixes for CK2+ 2.01.4 because Wiz fixed the problem. My best guess at the moment is that either the file "coat_of_arms.txt" in the folder "interface" is outdated, or the .tga files "pattern_norse.tga" and "pattern2_norse.tga" in "gfx/coat_of_arms" are outdated. Both of the .tga files are in the plain CK2, not in CK2+, and only the interface .txt file is changed by CK2 directly.

Alidar,

There is also no 867 start for Shattered World currently.

Minrog,
The current latest version of CK2+ is 2.01.4 and the latest fixes are CVs Fixes for CK2+ 2.01.4 V1.

I have the Old Gods DLC but I have no book mark for 867. The only ones I have are for the Counts 1066 and Prince 1066.

Wait. Are you playing with the Shattered World module turned on? Turn it off, viola 867. Shattered World only has those two bookmarks and they take place in 1066.

A new thread by the people who have taken over CK2+ should be up soon. Locking this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.