• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I think only Apple ARM is supported as Apple puts the game through their x64 emulator. I think Microsoft is still working on their x64 emulator for windows ARM, so no i don't think you can run it on the latest patch.

However you might be able to run the game before the 64bit patch as i think windows 10 has an emulator for 32 bit apps.

Best if you do some searching to see the state of windows 10 x64 or x86 emulation.

No need
ive a win10 64bit surface with a ARM CPU. I cant start CK2... is ARM not allowed?

CK2 since patch 3.3 is 64bit only, but earlier patch 3.2.1 should potentialy run in the x86 emulator which ThatDaniel above mentioned.
You can install the 3.2.1 version in Steam via settings for CK2 - Betas tab.

As far as i can see the 64bit emulation only comes with the Windows Insider program for now and in Win11, but also in an
update in Win10 sometime in the not too distant future.

This thread will likely get moved to tech support.
They might be able to provide more info.

Reactions:
Our Windows games are Intel only I'm afraid. Certainly this old game will never be updated to run on ARM under Windows.

Sorry about that!