• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Hey, so whenever i try to select the mod in the EU4 launcher it says "This mod is not present on disk"
Try without having a dot as the first character.

No, we ignore them. Not all players have Reaper's Due, nor they serve any functional purpose that we can translate other than being money sinks.
Well, hospitals represent all 3 aspects of eu4 development and can affect them equally: They are administrative buildings that also represent ruler's diplomacy and affect your manpower and recovery speed.

Well, hospitals represent all 3 aspects of eu4 development and can affect them equally: They are administrative buildings that also represent ruler's diplomacy and affect your manpower and recovery speed.
I understand your position, but it it my opinion that hospitals are effectively just a money sink and there is no equivalent representation in EU4. Also, being a DLC feature, we cannot use them.
Also, do Trade posts count towards development?
No, they do not, for the same reason.
Also, will provinces' names convert to EU4?

Will they convert if I renamed them? I.e., will, say, London convert to Lundunaborg if I rename it so in EU4?
No, they do not. We never alter the base map, nor its localisations, in order to remain compatible with any eu4 mods that do. Feel free to edit them yourself though.

but it it my opinion that hospitals are effectively just a money sink and there is no equivalent representation in EU4.
With all the respect, but, I just showed you why it can be equally layed into EU4 3-types of province dev.
While money sink are, on the contrary, all these war builings, like, +20 archers or +50 heavy w***ers. You only really need them early game, maximum mid game.

With all the respect, but, I just showed you why it can be equally layed into EU4 3-types of province dev.
While money sink are, on the contrary, all these war builings, like, +20 archers or +50 heavy w***ers. You only really need them early game, maximum mid game.
1. No you haven't shown me anything, aside for claiming hospitals "represent all 3 aspects of eu4 development and can affect them equally".
2. Hospitals are Grim Reaper DLC introduction. This converter is and will always be DLC-agnostic.
3. I have no personal interest in adding support for the hospitals as they have no equivalent EU4 representation other than pure dev. If you want more dev, edit the configurables and increase dev from other buildings.

I've played around with the converter a few times and I'm quite happy with the results I've gotten, but I have noticed a few minor problems; I apologize if any of them has already been brought up previously:

1) In the HRE, The converter sometimes assigned a OPM in HRE as a free city, but maintained the personal unions it had with monarchies. For example, the Kingdom of Bohemia was shattered into OPMs, with Prag leading them in a PU despite also being turned into a free city. Not really a big issue, and I easily fixed it by making the CK2 King also be the Duke of Bohemia so his realm wouldn't get broken up like that, but I don't know if it's intentional for the converter to do that.

2) Many of the heirs have a different culture from the ruler, even though they shared the same culture in CK2. Also not a big deal, since it seems like they're almost always within the same culture group still.

3) I don't think this is a problem with the converter so much as with EUIV itself, but my CK2 game ended with two Jerusalem's: the actual Kingdom of Jerusalem as you'd expect, and Estemon Jerusalem, which is Anatolian and Orthodox. Unfortunately the game assigns the Jerusalem national ideas to Estemon first, and French Ducal ideas to the Real Jerusalem. Again I don't think this is the converter, but EUIV giving the Jerusalem ideas to the first Jerusalem it sees in the files. I guess I have to edit the save file to give them the correct national ideas.

Reactions:
So I want to use the converter because the dlc one only gives me outdated save games, but I have no idea how this one works. Whenever I download the file (file on first page of this thread) and open it, it always says 'parameters are incorrect' and it closes itsself. I downloaded in first using the Steam workshop but still I cannot figure out how it works. There is also no readme before opening or readme when first time using it file in the mod. I then looked at the github file and downloaded that. There was also no readme file on how it works.

Could someone help me please?

So I want to use the converter because the dlc one only gives me outdated save games, but I have no idea how this one works. Whenever I download the file (file on first page of this thread) and open it, it always says 'parameters are incorrect' and it closes itsself. I downloaded in first using the Steam workshop but still I cannot figure out how it works. There is also no readme before opening or readme when first time using it file in the mod. I then looked at the github file and downloaded that. There was also no readme file on how it works.

Could someone help me please?
I mean, the FAQ is right there:
1676215276789.png

It's in the converter folder, wherever you unpacked or installed it.
There's aplenty of youtube video guides as well. On youtube.

I mean, the FAQ is right there:
View attachment 946730
It's in the converter folder, wherever you unpacked or installed it.
There's aplenty of youtube video guides as well. On youtube.
Thank you for your reply.
I still can not figure it out how it works, it may be because im retarded or idk how it works.
I tried to find where the FAQ file was in the mod file but I still could not find it (me also be because im just stupid and don't know where it is.)
These are my files:
CK2toEU4.png

THis is the non-zip file in my CK2 mod file (I added the CK2toEU4-master map there so I could acces it easier).
CK2toEU4(3).png

This is the zip file in the CK2 mod file
CK2toEU4(2).png

This is the github file I downloaded (it's the CK2toEU4-master file in the first screenshot)

As for the youtube videos: they're all about the converter dlc from paradox themselves, not this mod. I know how to use the dlc, but the problem is it always gives me the save file in an outdated game version of EU4, hence why I want to use this mod.

Please do excuse me if it's a me problem that I just cannot find.
Thank you for your help.

Thank you for your reply.
I still can not figure it out how it works, it may be because im retarded or idk how it works.
I tried to find where the FAQ file was in the mod file but I still could not find it (me also be because im just stupid and don't know where it is.)
These are my files:
View attachment 946758
THis is the non-zip file in my CK2 mod file (I added the CK2toEU4-master map there so I could acces it easier).
View attachment 946759
This is the zip file in the CK2 mod file
View attachment 946760
This is the github file I downloaded (it's the CK2toEU4-master file in the first screenshot)

As for the youtube videos: they're all about the converter dlc from paradox themselves, not this mod. I know how to use the dlc, but the problem is it always gives me the save file in an outdated game version of EU4, hence why I want to use this mod.

Please do excuse me if it's a me problem that I just cannot find.
Thank you for your help.
You have downloaded the converter source code. You need to download converter instead:

1676228155588.png

Thanks for the reply,
I downloaded the files and unpacked it, but it still does not want to work, this is the error I get
1676296268002.png

translation: cannot get permission for the specified device, path or file. You may not have the correct access permissions for the item.
As it said in the readmeFAQ file, i opened the ConverterFronted.exe file, but it gave this and it removed itsself from device.