CK2: Patch 3.2.2 is now available as open beta! (64-bit support) Checksum AZCE

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
it works fine for me.
but there is a wired thing in the dynasty tree,
if you are married the a dyynasty member
the view switch from the main line to the "2nd" line, even u are "normal" married?
intended? or was it always in this way?

runs slower on my pc , like it really chucks even on speed 3, before the game ran smoother, same happend with eu4 update to 64 bit on my system
Prozessor Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-2500K CPU @ 3.30GHz, 3301 MHz, 4 Kern(e), 4 logische(r) Prozessor(en)
Betriebsystemname Microsoft Windows 10 Pro
Version 10.0.18362 Build 18362
16 gig ddr3 ram

its still playable but oh boy it does not feel fluent anymore as it did before

i reverted back to the 32 bit version and i can run the game at max speed and its doing just fine

Last edited:
I started CK2 and EU4, after upgrading to Catalina, without issues. I didn't play the game yesterday evening, as other thing had my attention.

I just installed Catalina, reinstalled Steam with the 64 bit version, and switched to the CKII 3.2.2 beta. However, whenever I try to launch the game, it starts loading for a second and then I get an "unknown error" pop-up from Steam. Has anyone else had this problem?

I just installed Catalina, reinstalled Steam with the 64 bit version, and switched to the CKII 3.2.2 beta. However, whenever I try to launch the game, it starts loading for a second and then I get an "unknown error" pop-up from Steam. Has anyone else had this problem?

Going by a thread on the Steam CK2 forum again un-and reinstalling made it work.
Another poster said he simply waited a bit. Who knows..

I am having issues with this latest beta on the public release of macOS Catalina with a 2017 15" MacBook Pro (i7-7920HQ, Radeon Pro 560). The game only renders in the bottom half of the screen, see below image (note; screenshot tool didn't work, otherwise I'd have used it). This breaks the game entirely, as UI navigation becomes impossible.
By6mc11.jpg

Yes, I have exactly the same issue.

Edit: One minute after I posted this, the launcher was finally able to start up. I'll see if I can now actually play the game.

I am having issues with this latest beta on the public release of macOS Catalina with a 2017 15" MacBook Pro (i7-7920HQ, Radeon Pro 560). The game only renders in the bottom half of the screen, see below image (note; screenshot tool didn't work, otherwise I'd have used it). This breaks the game entirely, as UI navigation becomes impossible.

Had the same issue. In some reason by default game set too big screen resolution. To solve the problem you have manually fix screen resolution in config file.
Open file ~/Documents/Paradox Interactive/Crusader Kings II/settings.txt
Modify graphics -> size and put some lower resolution value

graphics=
{
size=
{
x=1650
y=1050​
}
....​
}

I had to go into the local files and attempt to open the CK2.app file. It gave an error. But after that I could launch it through Steam whereas before it would give an "unexpected error" or whatever.