• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Thanks.

Hopefully this workaround doesn't encourage Paradox to wait with the hotfix patch to the hotfix patch....

By the way "hotfix", while i don't have the Converter, i saw numerous complaints relatively recently about it not being
updated to the current EU4 patch, apart from not being available on the Steam store anymore.
How does it then makes sense to release a hotfix for something related to the Converter
without updating its core function ? Baffling.

They still haven't added a proper conversion for the Qarmatian heresy, so if it exists in any province in your save file, there's no religion for it to point to. :mad::mad::mad::mad:
I completely agree.

They still haven't added a proper conversion for the Qarmatian heresy, so if it exists in any province in your save file, there's no religion for it to point to. :mad::mad::mad::mad:
I completely agree.
Yes, I think they neglected to update lots of stuff for Qarmatian when it was added. It's missing from a lot of relevant files.

I don't think any new content from Iron Century has been touched by converter updates yet at all. afaik both Sardinian and Slovien are still no_culture.
Oh I didn't even mean the Converter, sorry (I don't use it) - I just meant game stuff generally.

It does. But Slovak appears in EU4 as well and that's (partially) what Slovien is meant to represent. Neither of them are included in the code that makes converting cultures... work.
Ah OK. I haven't had a CK2 campaign go far enough to where I'm ready to convert it to EU4 so I don't quite exactly know how cultures and culture groups go regarding game-to-game conversion.

Ah OK. I haven't had a CK2 campaign go far enough to where I'm ready to convert it to EU4 so I don't quite exactly know how cultures and culture groups go regarding game-to-game conversion.
An example of weirdness is with Bosnian and Carantanian. They're both in CK2, and they SHOULD go in South Slavic when converted to EU4, but converted saves only have one file for Slavs in general, which results in Bosnian and Carantanian being East Slavic. This is because before they were introduced in Holy Fury, the only slavic cultures unique to CK2 were East Slavic. They appear to have been put under Slavic in general without considering that it only puts cultures in East Slavic in EU4.

Hello there!

We noticed that some of you experienced graphical issues tied to shaders following our tiny hotfix, this is now a thing from the past!..
Checksum [IIVC] (Update Feb.4)

Good. :cool:

Last edited:
Hi everyone!

We have released a new hotfix, version 3.3.2 (checksum remains unchanged), to resolve a security issue tied to the way LUA libraries were loaded for mods. If proven efficient, it will roll out to EUIV and HoIIV in the coming days.

Best,

Rod

I beg you, please give us a Hotfix for Vicky2 as well! There's still a active community and they play almost exclusively with mods. You kill that community without a hotfix. I know you won't do Vicky3, but please, I urge you, let the Vicky2 community continue.