• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
CK2-EU4 Converter

DaniAqui25

Recruit
Dec 26, 2018
Hi, I recently started an Observer Mode only game in CK2 3.3, with HIP installed. I downloaded a converter from Github and it seems to work, it creates a folder and a .mod file in the correct documents/Europa Universalis IV/mod folder, but when I open the launcher, I can't select the mod. I tried modifying slighly the .mod file, but it kept not working. Then I deleted the files and converted the save again, but still I couldn't select the mod.

Does someone have any idea on how to solve this issue?
I'm attaching the Dxdiag log file.

Attachments

• DxDiag.txt
    101,9 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
We cannot help with mod issues here I'm sorry. You'd need to contact the mod author on that.

Can I ask why you didn't use the CK2->EU4 converter that we do support?

We cannot help with mod issues here I'm sorry. You'd need to contact the mod author on that.

Can I ask why you didn't use the CK2->EU4 converter that we do support?
Probably because official converter also wouldn't support HIP due to changed province mappings, among many other issues.

Also his issue isn't with the converter but with the new launcher unintuitively hiding local mods behind "Add more mods" button which many people aren't aware exists.