• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Aren't the Cow and Fox traits already in game?

Reactions:
Ooh, is that an icon for rabies? Sure looks like a mad-dog. Some of the others I would guess as cancer, infected wound, new depression icon, leprosy.
And finally, crushing by elephant!
Which icon is crushed by elephant?

And I think that angry water droplet could be cholera.

Reactions:
Public executions?

I hope there will be also notifier that the game is coming to an end (let say in the next one year) and revised end game screen with congratulations instead of pathetic "GAME OVER!". You have survived hundreds of years... and such a message is really disappointing...

Reactions:
Nice changes for the succession screen!
I think it would be great for a player to pick a relative/pretender to play as next. It`d be fun to play as younger brother and overthrow the rightful heir! Any chances for that?

Reactions:
How will the portraits look like for characters that are missing the lower jaw?
I'm pretty sure that's actually supposed to be a missing nose (there seems to be blood and a hole where the nose is supposed to be). I could be wrong though, but it makes more sense. The icon could be clearer about it though, maybe the mouth should be closed so it doesn't look like the character is jawless (assuming I'm correct).

Reactions:
I have small suggestion for icons - please change color of the icon for concubine children from green to another color - red or blue or anyone.
When I fact looking for new wife for character my vision try to check green genetic icons like quick, attractive, strong and so on.
Green concubine icon just mess me in this search, because it is both not genetic and not good. :)

Reactions:
Hello again, it’s time for another DD! Today I want to show off a change we’ve made for the 2.6 patch (no secret DLC required), the revised succession screen:
index.php
Does the new death screen have message settings, so I can set the game to auto-pause upon succession?

Reactions:
Please.Charge me money. Charge me prestige. Time. Whatever you want. Just, soooo many people live over the age of 55 my younger generations always stop having kids. Allow me to build retirement estates...or monastaries...nunneries..fallout shelters, spaceships to the moon, random around the world explorations that allow me to designate the old and decrepit as crew. (Did I mention I'd pay for the ships?) Just give me an option to get rid of random courtiers. It wouldn't be so bad if some random little single county country didn't fall occassionally and all of a sudden 14 new people show up to live with me.

Reactions:
Eye-patch, wooden leg, scurvy, and parrot. Admit it, this is going to be a pirate themed DLC.

Reactions:
I will unleash the elephants to my rebels - may they be crushed to death with the next DLC :-D
That might actually be a really effective way of suppressing rebels, since according to wiki elephants have no issue trampling enemies to death under them whereas horses try to not trample enemies to death.

Reactions:
Would be nice to see the relationship between the old ruler and the new. I'm guessing, in this screen, that they are father and son?
Also, another great feature would be regal names, as we have with Popes. Many rulers were baptized with one, and crowned with another.

Reactions:
Always a fan of new icons and event pictures, send my thanks to those talented Paradox artists. The new succession screen is much appreciated but I do wish I could have the option to honour some deserving rulers more than a "So be it" button, perhaps some kind of state funeral/ceremony decision with unique events.

My one complaint, this was a rather short dd, are we close to a release? so it's prosperity next week, and then what? I can't think of anything else that's been hinted at so far, maybe new methods of execution?

Any estimation of a release date ? I guess it will be mid july.

Reactions: