• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
One-eyedness and leper masks. Nice. :)

Reactions:
What is the notification icon in the second picture. The third from the right? It doesn't look familiar to me.

Cannibalism interesting.

Holding up in a castle while the reaper is doing his/her job, can you do other things like incest and plots?

Reactions:
Seriously concerned about the rising levels of sadism among the Crusader Kings 2 team. If the plague doesn't kill you, we'll have your court carve you up and eat you!

Reactions:
Also, due to a few people asking last week, we’ve made wallpaper version of the Danse Macabre event picture:
Looks good.

And really love the wallpaper.

Reactions:
Another, longer term defense is to build Hospitals. Hospitals are a new holding type, built in the same way as Trade posts or Forts. Their primary effect is to make the chance of an Epidemic breaking out or spreading to the province less likely. Hospitals can have several buildings built within them, which mostly serve to increase the Disease Defense level, but Leper Colonies can also lower revolt risk.

I like this, but I do have to find myself wondering if its possible that the 'minor holding' tab could be getting a bit crowded.

Also, whats with the Staff of Asclepius next to the levy buttons? Just a signifier that there is a hospital present, or something more? Levy the diseased hordes and send them at the enemy? :)

Reactions:
Any clue as to what the strange markers are on the Southern Italy screenshot?

There's a gravestone and a pyre to burn bodies, shows Depopulation.

Also, whats with the Staff of Asclepius next to the levy buttons? Just a signifier that there is a hospital present, or something more? Levy the diseased hordes and send them at the enemy? :)

Shows Hospital level

Reactions:
Nice and I really liked the one eyed guy, will we also see blind characters redone?

But the hospitals like the forts and trade posts feel tacked on, you should just have made them buildings inside the temples. Or at least make it so you can only have one of these extra holdings a fort a hospital or a trade post (that is the province owner could only have one there could be more of them but under the control of others say merchant republic trade posts).

Reactions:
Cheers for the DD Darkrenown, sounds tops :D.

As an aside: CK2, the only game where a 'happy' dev diary includes references to cannibalism, murder and inevitable death :).

Reactions: