• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Good... pardon, terrible news to hear. It seems, that my dynasty can quickly die out...

Ooo, can characters who die from an epademic get marked with green skulls the same way murdered characters are marked with red skulls.
That would be a nice touch.

Reactions:
Is it possible to have more than one disease ravaging a province, or does the game prioritize them in some way?
Does England's smallpox make the country immune to the plague?

Reactions:
Very nice!
What does that flag below the character's portrait do?
Does it open a new tab that shows the disease overview? Or is simply an indicator that the disease is present / character is infected?

The flag appears when there are epidemics active, a tooltip tells you where and when the outbreak started, and clicking the flag opens the epidemic mapmode.

In our version we can also see how many characters are infected/dead per disease, but that might not be in be available in release as it might cause a slowdown.

Reactions:
Ekhm...
Cadet.png

EDIT: Yes guys, the dev has confirmed that's not it *after* I posted this (obviously) so noone's being clever by disagreeing :D

Last edited:
Reactions:
Any chance there may be some interplay between depopulation and culture conversion rates?

There could be ;)

Is it possible to have more than one disease ravaging a province, or does the game prioritize them in some way?
Does England's smallpox make the country immune to the plague?

There can be multiple diseases. When you get smallpox and plague in your province it is officially a bad day.

Reactions:
Reactions:
I'm really excited to see an epidemic depopulate entire continents. Should I be worried?

Btw, I also support expanding depopulation to wars and pillaging at some point. Famine would be nice to see as well...

I might really be a bit too excited about mass death.

Reactions:
What about that says cadet branches to you? It's the Close the gates alert to go into seclusion.

Oh :( Yeah, now it's obvoius. I just thought of the grey part as of the dynasty tree and the red arrow as a warning that a different branch might inherit...

Reactions:
I absolutely love this yet unanounced DLC!

A couple of questions:

Does the number of courtiers affect how likely it is that a disease will arrive at your court, e.g. very poor hygiene at crowded courts?
Can we ban sick courtiers from our court to prevent our close family from getting ill?

Reactions:
while it's possible for the Plague to come from central asia and bypass India, in this instance it arrived in the North-east of the subcontinent and spread throughout it and outwards. Meanwhile, England has Smallpox.

They must always be different from the continent, don't they?

Great idea for the DLC. 10/10 realism

Reactions: