• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

CK2 Dev Diary #111 - Until Next Year

Hello all,

It has been a wonderful year for CK2, and I hope you all agree. A lot of work was put into Holy Fury which from the reception seems to be time well spent. We are not quite ready to talk about the next year but when we are you will be the first to know. We will now present something with no further comment.

_Drlv9upuYKeF0uTKeYgOCReABiCGVzWWvS09apSEjRq-tIA34Wn0dmfd2YeBx3733ArT5YDNjeRYsjZ1jSzGhbaFITWGtH5FuD7ldG0NAfEdu4upFK-TUOQFmNFm-5u2tZId1TO

Happy holidays, we hope you have a great winter break and we will be back next year.

The CK2 Team

Hello all,

It has been a wonderful year for CK2, and I hope you all agree. A lot of work was put into Holy Fury which from the reception seems to be time well spent. We are not quite ready to talk about the next year but when we are you will be the first to know. We will now present something with no further comment.

_Drlv9upuYKeF0uTKeYgOCReABiCGVzWWvS09apSEjRq-tIA34Wn0dmfd2YeBx3733ArT5YDNjeRYsjZ1jSzGhbaFITWGtH5FuD7ldG0NAfEdu4upFK-TUOQFmNFm-5u2tZId1TO

Happy holidays, we hope you have a great winter break and we will be back next year.

The CK2 Team

Merry Xmas and thanks for the amazing expansion.

Now that's some cute fox cardinal. Happy holydays!

We will now present something with no further comment.

The CK2 Team
Mouse Guard DLC confirmed!

mouse-guard.jpg

In all seriousness, congratulations on a great year for CK2. HOLY FURY sets a high bar, and I cannot wait to see how you try to meet or exceed it in 2019. Please enjoy your vacations.

New dlc Confirmed (There will be a red zone)

Edit: It is China or Indie and Tibet DLC ?

Maybe it's just a Face DLC animal

Attachments

• CK2.png
    CK2.png
    112,6 KB · Views: 1.164
Last edited:
You guys rocked my world simply with the last patch. I can now play multiplayer (which is MUCH MORE stable) and the game runs smoothly. Great job and have a great holidays season.

Well, happy holidays and all

Kinda bummed there wont be another patch released before vacations though, still a few bugs that can make things spiral out of control, and AI behaviour weights definetly need some adjusting, especially with reformed pagans (like if you pick enatic, only barons will get married, and after the first few new-court men die off, no new men get generated for those courts, like enatic isnt hard enough with an heir generation cutoff of 45)