• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
So!

Holy Fury is out with all of it’s glory this week!

I just want to say from all of the team that we have been super excited about this release for weeks now and to see the experiences from everyone playing it so far has been so much fun. We’re happy that everyone is enjoying our updates and the things we’ve been tinkering on for the last year.

This week we’ve kept ourselves busy with trying to listen in and gather the things you’re talking about. We’ve noticed a couple of issues that we’re addressing in an upcoming patch, and we are continuing to work on small improvements to make sure the game is in an even better state before going on our winter vacation.

We’re looking forward to hear about your adventures in Holy Fury this weekend! :)

Cheers,

Divine

I have a few hours playing as Byzantium. I think the death rate of rulers in battle needs to be tweaked a little, but it is pretty fun amassing personal combat skill by slaughtering hapless enemies. Also, the new imperial succession is bonkers (in a good way). I think I have gone through 5 or 6 emperors, and none of the transitions have been father-to-son. I think I had a brother inheritance, but mostly it has been to nephews or cousins.

Oh, and the wife of my first Emperor finally died like 30 years after her already ancient husband (who contracted small pox and decided to keep leading from the front).

good job guys and girls
Thanks, on behalf of the team, all praise is greatly appreciated. :)

Good afternoon,is this possible to clarify if Holy Fury is the last DLC or not?According to this 2 years old DD:
https://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/crusader-kings-2-dd-14-the-road-ahead.957206/
It normally will be but it doesn't really clear what is the currently official Paradox stance about this.
Thanks.
We can't comment on that right now. Currently we're focusing on fixing up the issues we discover with the 3.0 patch.

Really love the new warrior lodges. The African masks look really awesome.
I agree! The masks really make that area have a cool and living story-setting for the warrior lodge.

I have a few hours playing as Byzantium. I think the death rate of rulers in battle needs to be tweaked a little, but it is pretty fun amassing personal combat skill by slaughtering hapless enemies. Also, the new imperial succession is bonkers (in a good way). I think I have gone through 5 or 6 emperors, and none of the transitions have been father-to-son. I think I had a brother inheritance, but mostly it has been to nephews or cousins.

Oh, and the wife of my first Emperor finally died like 30 years after her already ancient husband (who contracted small pox and decided to keep leading from the front).
That's a good story. :) Thanks for sharing!
The Imperial Elective system is something I look forward to play more with myself. It creates a new and interesting power dynamic inside the realm.

Can crusade target weights be adjusted based on counties under infidel control?

Playing in the Alexiad start, a crusade keeps targeting Thrace despite 3 counties being under Rûm control, and the rest is Byzantine

My only regret from this patch is that game does not support set_investiture effect like it does for virtually any other religion property that was added in 3.0.

and we are continuing to work on small improvements to make sure the game is in an even better state before going on our winter vacation.
By the way - When ? + Does this (winter vacation) apply to all of you, including the teams of EU-IV, Stellaris etc. pp ?

In my eyes this has been the best dlc as of yet. After playing as Christians for 400 out of the 500 hours I have, I have to admit this dlc added a refreshing twist to playing as a Christian. Looking forward to trying out the new pagan mechanics etc. Great work and keep 'em coming if this is the new standard for dlc's!! Big praise to all

I'm really enjoying the update. I have 1 minor (?) request regarding bloodlines. Would it be possible to add a filter on person search or just an icon if the person has a bloodline? It would help a lot when inviting courtiers, finding spouses or just checking out bloodlines that formed or went extinct. Or would that require a major change? Thanks

As of now im on a modding adventure and have some question regarding one graphical future added in HF/3.0 - freckles. How to mod them to work with other portraits?:rolleyes:
It is already technically possible to breed freckles into other cultures with HF if one of the baby's parents or grandparents has one of the freckle traits, the cultural triggers only apply when telling the game when to spawn freckles from people that do not have them at all in their ancestry. The event handling inheritance is HFP.30030.

I'm really enjoying the update. I have 1 minor (?) request regarding bloodlines. Would it be possible to add a filter on person search or just an icon if the person has a bloodline? It would help a lot when inviting courtiers, finding spouses or just checking out bloodlines that formed or went extinct. Or would that require a major change? Thanks

You can actually see all the bloodlines and how many members there are in it in the ledger iirc

Add russian lanugage please. Why not? :( I own all dlс Crusader Kings2 and EU4, but I cannot fully enjoy. With the makeshift localization, which is of poor quality, and we are waiting for it for a long time months.