• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Playing as a "white" Ummayads are the best thing ever.

It feels fresh playing as a muslim nation without the green color, im looking forward to build a great mosque on Corduba and get some bloodlines.

Sooo I know it's not a priority but you guys should probably tackle the fact that Italy, Sicily and Venice stick out like a sore thumb on the game map...as opposed to real life.
upload_2019-5-29_2-28-9.png

Playing as a "white" Ummayads are the best thing ever.

It feels fresh playing as a muslim nation without the green color, im looking forward to build a great mosque on Corduba and get some bloodlines.
They should do more to fix the colors for Islamic titles, tbh. You have no idea how much more often I would play in Islamic realms if they were had bigger variety of colors like EU4. They should take a page out of EU4's book for how to color the middle east and Andalusia. They already did it for the new tags Persia got some time ago.

It's just not as easy for me to get into if my country is part of a giant sea of what looks to be an irradiated hellscape.

Is the Converter going to be updated soon also?

There are still some bugs left over from last version I'd like to report, if someone could point me in the right direction.

Last edited:
Didn't notice it in the changelog, but I'm seeing a visible increase in new game start-up time (at least in the Old Gods start) and, more importantly, unlanded characters like Rurik's son Helgi now starting out as their respective warrior lodges' heroes (instead of going down the demon worship route).

First i waited for the patch to start a new game; now im waiting for the game to be fixed to start a new game because it crashes after 2-3 autosaves

nice
I can't find a bug report for this issue and this thread is not for reporting issues.
Could you create a bug report on it so we could have a look? :)

Is the Converter going to be updated soon also?

There are still some bugs left over from last version I'd like to report, if someone could point me in the right direction.

The bug forum is here but in order to access it you first need to connect you Steam account to your Paradox account. You can find out how to do that here.

Thanks, I knew about the bug report forum, I just never know whether I'm supposed to report converter bugs in the EU4 bug forum or the CK2 bug forum.
Ah, sorry!
EU4 converter bugs should go into the CKII bug forum as we are the team responsible for it :)

How much effort has been put into the new 936 scenario?

How much effort has been put into the new 936 scenario?
Tons. Lots of historical research, lots of balance checks, it's a map where there's opportunity and disaster around every corner. That's not easy to pull off.

ok i have only played 70 years on this patch but Loving it. Otto made HRE i became the Grand duchess of swabia at around 959-961, at the same time my marriage policies started to bore fruits. my family had now around 15-20 titles in HRE most not under me, 2 duchies in ERE which my my nephew still has after even after his dad helped in a failed revolt and still catholic but his brother is orthodox, the youngest daughter of my grand duchess inherited Galicia from her dad who had already started a war for navarra (a big one) and i was helping we won. my youngest daughter was attacked now by duchy of Castile and soon by its liege leon i again started helping we were winning but i saw the ruler of Leon had my daughter as heir so i had her killed and now my daughter ruled nearly half of Spain. Now was the time for revenge we attacked the umayyads to get back the duchy they took from leon while we were at war we won. Meanwhile things were not very good at home. Otto had died some time ago his son became emperor and died then one of my vessels became emperor and i saw sometime later he was revoking titles right and left and saw he was now a heretic and since he was somehow still liked he converted some people too i had a daughter married to him so i was safe but some of my family lost its duchies and counties and baronies, had him killed but his heirs were also heretics cause he had been able to change all elector titles to heretics.Half of Otto's family was now heretic and again emperor, had him deposed my nephew inherited saxony from him, the next emperor died and the previous emperor returned and revoked my family titles, however by now i was very powerful , my grandson (heir to my Grand duchess) ruled nearly half of HRE under me and loved me so i could get a total of 18-19 k army, after my nephew lost saxony i was angry so i joined a faction to put duke of austria on the throne but when they went to war somehow i didn't join so i attacked on my own to put another on the throne i won and then we had to deal with with the revolt for the the duke of austria we won and again another round of revoking started. Now my grand duchess is 70+ and my heir is most likely the next HRE hopefully the grand duchess dies before he becomes emperor or my family will loss 4-6 duchies not in the grand duchy of swabia (he had claims and i had granted him 3 duchies) oh and after regular assassination and wars my daughter is now kaiserin of Hispania. and capet france holds some part too.

Last edited:
Umm, don't want to whine but respectfully criticizing - why designate Sallarids as Kurdish? Yes, Sallarids' origin can be up to debate but they were from Daylam area of Iran, which is known for its cultural difference from rest of the country. May be they didn't deserve to have their own culture in CK2, but you could make them at least Persians.

And why Wasif al-Shirvani is listed as a ruler in Albania? He was already gone by 929 and not even lived in Albania, but was a governor for caliphate in Azerbaijan (Iran) till 929. County of Albania could be represented by Adarnase of Hereti (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adarnase_of_Hereti). But instead they are shown as courtiers in Vaspurakan? They had the real power back then, people. Overall, I believe Caucasus is one of most overlooked regions in CK2. Anyway thanks for the new patch!https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adarnase_of_Hereti

Slightly off topic but I have a minute request to make. Do you guys think you could be able to implement a feature to allow me to transfer prisoners to another titled character?

I've tried to link my steam account with this account to no avail. All in an attempt to find out why Charlemagne and Karlomann refuse to crown themselves at all in the 769 start. Is this a bug? I can't access the bug report thread because "Could not link to Steam. User: 76561198021051360 in universe steam already has a connection."