• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I did hear speak of a melting pot event being added for Arberian, is this in now?

I don't think so. I looked for it in the game files, but haven't been able to find it.

Also, how hard/feasible would it be to make a graphical update on the game?
It's had so many dlc's and updates I feel like it would benefit most from a graphical update, even if just the map.

I always wanted CK2 to have the EU4 map rendering.

In heaven's Graphical Overhaul does WONDERS for the map graphics, and it has an achievement-compatible version.

I love you. CK2 is one of the best game I ever played

"Three lions on my tunic..." :)

Attachments

• e_bulgaria.png
    e_bulgaria.png
    11,9 KB · Views: 29
Maybe the new culture names are a bit... messed up?
Shouldn't they be westslavic slovieni, instead of westslavic Liao? :)

Is it messed up in other languages too, or german only?

Oh, and found a Typo: The Province of Franconio deserves a capital "f" ;)

EDIT: Tested it. It only appears in the german Language. Is there a way to fix it quickly?

Attachments

• Example.PNG
    Example.PNG
    4,7 MB · Views: 204
Last edited:
After checking the new provinces, I have to say:

The german Translation of the province names are completely messed up. Thuringia isn't located in Spain, neither is Teisterbant in Egypt. Also, Franconia shouldn't be in Portugal. ;)

After checking the new provinces, I have to say:

The german Translation of the province names are completely messed up. Thuringia isn't located in Spain, neither is Teisterbant in Egypt. Also, Franconia shouldn't be in Portugal. ;)
(Völkerwanderung intensifies)