• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Divine

Tech Lead
Paradox Staff
33 Badges
Dec 26, 2005
  • Semper Fi
  • Hearts of Iron III
  • Hearts of Iron III: Their Finest Hour
  • Heir to the Throne
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • Magicka
  • March of the Eagles
  • Victoria: Revolutions
  • For the Motherland
  • Victoria 2
  • Victoria 2: A House Divided
  • Victoria 2: Heart of Darkness
  • 500k Club
  • Magicka: Wizard Wars Founder Wizard
  • Magicka 2 - Signup Campaign
  • Stellaris Sign-up
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Europa Universalis IV: Wealth of Nations
  • Europa Universalis IV: Conquest of Paradise
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Divine Wind
  • Europa Universalis III: Chronicles
  • Europa Universalis III
  • Diplomacy
  • Crusader Kings II: Sword of Islam
  • Crusader Kings II: Sunset Invasion
  • Crusader Kings II: Sons of Abraham
  • Crusader Kings II: The Republic
  • Crusader Kings II: Rajas of India
  • Crusader Kings II: The Old Gods
  • Crusader Kings II: Legacy of Rome
ck2_3-2-1_steam.jpg

We released a small bug fix patch today for the Iron Century update. In combination with this we also updated some code related to the interface experiments we're still doing. More info on this is found in the following post: https://forum.paradoxplaza.com/foru...-kings-ii-post-about-a-future-update.1084682/

If you experience any issues or bugs. Please submit a ticket through support.paradoxplaza.com, or make a bug report in our offiial bug report forum! Do NOT report issues in this thread. Thank you!

###################
# Bug Fixes
###################
- Fixed an issue with parts of the German and Spanish localisation.
- Fixed a couple of issues with historical characters related to the 936 bookmark.

As a team we would also like to thank you for the feedback we've received for the past updates. We will now have a short break in our development diaries but you will hear from us again some time after summer.

Until then, take care!
// Divine

3.2 Iron Century changelog can be found here!

Last edited by a moderator:
What about German titular kingdoms being formable even without Thankmar's rebellion? Is this covered by the 936 fix?

Damn, I was hoping for a fix to 936 Hungary's immediate conversion to Catholicism.

This is gonna be a long summer.

New content after summer... New DLC or CK3 announced on PDX?

Why the hell did 5 people press "disagree" on that? o_O
What is there to disagree? He was asking if there will be more content for CK2, or if the omnious "new grand strategy game" that PDX confirmed to be announced on PDXCon will be CK3.

Sometimes I don't understand you guys.

In the earliest 2 bookmarks (Charlemagne & Old Gods), the County of Amalfi isn't a de jure part of the Duchy of Salerno/Lukania, is this working as intended?

Attachments

• 2019-06-04 19_42_20-ck2.png
    2019-06-04 19_42_20-ck2.png
    409,5 KB · Views: 453
Was this actually acknowledged as a bug?

This isn't really a bug, is it? Just a serious mistake in design.

10th century without marauding Hungarians sound weird.

This isn't really a bug, is it? Just a serious mistake in design.

10th century without marauding Hungarians sound weird.
Yes, it was one of the first things i noticed and i immediately posted something about that, but i got no answer, hence my question. I looked forward to playing with Otto and struggle against the hungarians. It doesn't have to always be the case, but at least the possibility should be there. At the moment (i started several games) germany almost always attacks hungary in a holy war about austria und hungary converts. If this doesn't happen for some reason, till 940 hungary gets mass converted anyways... I know that the mechanics have their limits, but especially this conflict seems somewhat important to me for this time period.