• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
They are validating the third and, f i understand well, third and, as i understand it, final prototype. So we are getting closer... at least i hope so as it's shipped from UK and Brexit is looming...

It seems that the extra figurines for Royal backers will be sent in a separate box.

Don't recall seeing anything about the expansion.

As it wasn't mentionned in the kickstarter, i doubt it'll be free for us backers.
thank you

My pleasure :)

They're shipping out from teh factory... we should receive our games within a month... :cool:

Attachments

• unnamed.png
    unnamed.png
    323,4 KB · Views: 66
Is that an actual pic of the boxes, or a stock photo?
Good question... i have no idea... was a picture in the mail informing us about the shipping... :p

something went wrong with my order...on the website when I log in I get following info:

Your Order Is Incomplete! Your order is not actually complete, but the project has closed and your order was in an incomplete state and may have been been locked down. You will need to contact the project owner for additional assistance.

damn it...I hope I didn't lose my money otherwise I'll be pissed.

Will you update us when retailers receive their copies?

Is there anyway we can find updates on our order? With a shipping date of April 10, I would have figured I would have received it by now. Though I imagine they may have not been able to ship all copies the same day, and also I'm in the USA so it may take a little longer to get to me.

Anyone in the US receive their game yet?

Is there anyway we can find updates on our order? With a shipping date of April 10, I would have figured I would have received it by now. Though I imagine they may have not been able to ship all copies the same day, and also I'm in the USA so it may take a little longer to get to me.

Anyone in the US receive their game yet?
I don't think they've actually arrived to all the fullfillment centers yet. This is what Fria Ligan said 22 hours ago:

"According to our latest information, the shipments from the factory to the fullfillment centers are arriving toward the end of May."

You can always email them and ask as I'm afraid that the information I have is straight from the KS page.
support@frialigan.se

Another shipping update for you:

US backers: All done. If you received nothing (not even a shipping notification), please check your spam folder and then email to support@frialigan.se

East Asia backers: Shipping should have wrapped up yesterday.

AU and NZ backers: Waiting for status update.

Europe and rest of the world: Latest update from the UK warehouse: "I believe the majority of the 3140 core + expansion picks will be done by the end of this week, however I do think that based on the size and weight of the game the packing might take a little longer, so I would expect a small amount of overspill into next week. Based on our schedule we are looking to complete fulfilment by Wednesday 26th of June, but will of course push to complete earlier."

Thank you for your patience!

It arrived two days ago! :)
First round I played only with a buddy, we had to get used to the game concepts and to the random 3rd NPC.
But the second round I've managed to convince two other board game fanatics to join us and the round was a blast! Once you get the routine for the plotting, trading and diplomacy between players (and maybe add some house rules here and there) the Crusader Kings feeling is complete. Some may take issue with the random factors such as card draw and trait check, but I think at some points this made the game even funnier. Of course one has to take bad events with humor in a real CK2 manner.

Recieved it yesterday. Haven't had time to play, but it looks gorgeous (apart from the fact the House of Blois should be French not English).

We've had our first five-player game last week and had a blast, though at five players the game can end really early! I was surprised, since I've planned to develop more in the first era and then go conquering, but apparently one has to be more aggressive at the start, else Jerusalem will be conquered before you know it! :) Next game will be much different, I'm sure.