• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Do we have any update about a timeline for the shipping date
Actually just received a mail with update : due to some things like play testing and all, it seems the shipping will likely be delayed to December or January.

New picture of the game :

tp5CdUq93zPvCW_4XvToYFa7E8Ggh14-Fl6Of5du7OPPn_cNTnNATazpfrV_21yAc6YGsMyw17fO0j1ahiY3ddipnbHn_WmJuu2IEyMLvjQXG-vSaTIWFAJD5ruMkWchdnInrPQSaj27JBNsz-efygM8_E3cC4KdT2ZOuQQKM622m_rCD8vQWcm-29uJMXjD5dh_rh6z4rIGC_5-SBs6qBUMbJfsuPoq4AGF-NwW_CiRi64tsSqQRTQEnHoq7VGH8gVznnSWomg-pDXI4ZeOk_eL83Hh=s0-d-e1-ft

Guess this means it won't be around in time for the holiday season.

Oh well, my birthday is in Febuary, so I know what to ask for from family.
Should be there for your birthday then, possibly.

Have there been any new developments?

I am restlessly waiting for this marvel to come to life :p
They are validating the third and, f i understand well, third and, as i understand it, final prototype. So we are getting closer... at least i hope so as it's shipped from UK and Brexit is looming...

It seems that the extra figurines for Royal backers will be sent in a separate box.

Edit: What news do we have regarding the expansion? Will it be free for backers?
Don't recall seeing anything about the expansion.

As it wasn't mentionned in the kickstarter, i doubt it'll be free for us backers.

I haven't received a shipping mail yet.
Last time I checked it said they gonna ship around February

Last edited:
I'm gathering from the comments in this thread that it is not possible to purchase this game at this time? I would LOVE to own this, fancy version and all.

I saw a link to give a late pledge and it looks like it will let me purchase the game. Is that valid, or an outdated link, or...?

Last edited:
That's the trick, ain't it ?

From the looks of it, it seems still valid. But one can't be sure, given there is no date.

Last edited:
I'm annoyed that as a late backer I cannot access backer specific news on the kickstarter page (for example to final ruleset). I'd like to know what I'm paying for and this silence is killing me :p

The company developping it is a small one, i guess they lack the time and manpower to properly inform us.

Apparently, there is an additional delay, due to final colour corrections for the figurines. But without timeframe for the moment.

What would happen if they cannot ship before brexit? Does that mean our shipment might get much more expensive (even though we already paid), isn't delivered at all or delayed by months?

What would happen if they cannot ship before brexit? Does that mean our shipment might get much more expensive (even though we already paid), isn't delivered at all or delayed by months?
Last we heard, they are working on a plan... but we indeed have no news about what that could be.