• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

StMaurice

Corporal
7 Badges
Jan 5, 2021
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Cities: Skylines
  • Stellaris
  • Cities: Skylines - Mass Transit
  • Cities: Skylines Industries
  • Prison Architect
  • Crusader Kings III
Short summary of your issue
Vassal Rebellion

Game Version

What OS are you playing on?
Windows

What platform are you using?
Steam

Do you have mods enabled?
Yes

Have you tried verifying your game files (Steam only)?
No

How much "pain" is this causing you?

Please explain the issue you experienced in the most condensed way possible
When a vassal that has joined a rebellion faction is captured, they are are removed from the rebellion and you are unable to revoke titles/vassales/etc without incurring tyranny. usually only the last vassal standing in the rebellion before you win is the only one that you can revoke titles/vassals/etc on.

Also I have had this happen twice. A vassal rebels, I capture them in a battle, and then the game invalidates their rebellion. You are unable to revoke/punish them. They are able to turn right around and start a new rebellion faction.

Rebellious vassals that lose their rebellion, are immediately able to join other rebellion factions. There is no truce or impact on vassals for losing rebellions.

Please explain how to reproduce the issue
Have 2 or three rebellions against you going on. Crush the rebellions with your forces. Try to revoke titles/vassals from captured rebel vassals.

Is there anything else you think could help us identify/replicate the issue?
Vassals that lose rebellions should not be able to immediately join other rebel factions upon being released from being captured. There should be some sort of cooldown/truce or bigger expense for them to do so.

I have attached a save game
Yes

Upload Attachment
File(s) attached

Attachments

• Emperor_Ulrich_of_Britannia_1150_07_09.ck3
    15,8 MB · Views: 0
Reactions: