• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Flutterlice

Recruit
19 Badges
May 11, 2017
  • Sengoku
  • Stellaris: Leviathans Story Pack
  • Crusader Kings III
  • Imperator: Rome - Magna Graecia
  • Imperator: Rome
  • Imperator: Rome Deluxe Edition
  • Stellaris: Megacorp
  • Cities: Skylines - Parklife
  • Stellaris: Apocalypse
  • Stellaris: Synthetic Dawn
  • Stellaris - Path to Destruction bundle
  • Stellaris
  • Cities: Skylines - After Dark
  • Magicka 2
  • Magicka 2 - Signup Campaign
  • Magicka: Wizard Wars Founder Wizard
  • Cities: Skylines
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Darkest Hour
Short summary of your issue Tooltip modifier for claim fabrication progress bar seems wrong

Game Version 1.0.2 (713d)

What OS are you playing on?
Linux

What platform are you using?
Steam

Do you have mods enabled? No

Have you tried verifying your game files (Steam only)?
Yes

How much "pain" is this causing you?

Please explain the issue you experienced in the most condensed way possible
On [s1] I try to fabricate claim on a province that is adjacent to my capital. It shows that no negative modifiers affect this process and it will finish in a few months.

On [s2] i try to fabricate claim on a very clearly adjacent county (that is no adjacent to my capital) and it shows this negative modifier to the fabrication time.

Either (1) tooltip text is slightly misleading and it should read as "county is not adjacent to your realm capital" or something along these lines or (2) modifier calculation is incorrect and for some reason it does not consider clearly adjacent counties as adjacent to your realm.

If (1) is true - following does not seem right either, because even when i move my capital to other province - it still considers my original capital as the point to which this adjacency modifier is calculated with.

Please explain how to reproduce the issue
Play as anyone, try to fabricate claims on any seemingly adjacent county / on county that is adjacent to your realm's original capital. Move your capital and repeat the process.

Is there anything else you think could help us identify/replicate the issue?

Upload Attachment
File(s) attached

Attachments

• s1.png
    s1.png
    1,4 MB · Views: 0
  • s2.png
    s2.png
    1,4 MB · Views: 0
Reactions:
Upvote 0