CK III - Decisions do not do what they say and ruin plans

• Crusader Kings II Expansion Subscription

Subscribe to the CK II Expansion and enjoy unlimited access to 13 major expansions and more!

• Paradox Midsummer Sale has arrived! Up to 75% off!

Enjoy some sun and song this Midsummer, but when the sun goes down, the fun doesn't have to stop! Paradox has a festive sale on plenty of games to keep your summer nights going!

June 18th - June 30th
  • Crusader Kings III Available Now!

The realm rejoices as Paradox Interactive announces the launch of Crusader Kings III, the latest entry in the publisher’s grand strategy role-playing game franchise. Advisors may now jockey for positions of influence and adversaries should save their schemes for another day, because on this day Crusader Kings III can be purchased on Steam, the Paradox Store, and other major online retailers.

Real Strategy Requires Cunning

mauporte

Private
Feb 25, 2018
Short summary of your issue Decisions do not do what they say and ruin plans

Game Version 1.0.3

What OS are you playing on?
Windows

What platform are you using?
Steam

Do you have mods enabled? No

Have you tried verifying your game files (Steam only)?
Yes

How much "pain" is this causing you?

Please explain the issue you experienced in the most condensed way possible
The Unite West Slavs decision says that 4 Kingdoms will be destroyed and that the kingdom of Poland will automatically absorb all the dejure counties into it. Not only does it not work, but because I clicked and destroyed the other kingdoms now I lost the de jure drift that I had accumulated and of course, my kids will inherit the newly created kingdoms. This is the type of thing that I really hate since this is the 3 time I've had problems with decisions and it doesn't make me want to continue the game since all I've been working for/my plans are now ruined, and I can't trust that the game will do what it says it will. And restarting will be too boring this far ahead.

Please explain how to reproduce the issue
Use the Unite Slavs decision

Is there anything else you think could help us identify/replicate the issue?
Use the Unite Slavs decision

Upload Attachment
File(s) attached

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    3,7 MB · Views: 0
  • 1Like
Reactions:
Upvote 0

mauporte

Private
Feb 25, 2018
maybe the reason that it didn't work is that I first created an empire, but under the requirements of the Unite West Slavs decision it says that you need to control 100% of the 4 kingdoms, and have either of those kingdoms or an empire as your primary title, so it shouldn't be a problem. Besides, it let me click it