• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Caoth

Recruit
114 Badges
Sep 24, 2012
  • Europa Universalis IV: Pre-order
  • Heir to the Throne
  • Leviathan: Warships
  • March of the Eagles
  • Europa Universalis IV: Res Publica
  • Victoria: Revolutions
  • Semper Fi
  • Stellaris - Path to Destruction bundle
  • Victoria 2: A House Divided
  • Victoria 2: Heart of Darkness
  • Tyranny: Archon Edition
  • Cities in Motion
  • Stellaris: Synthetic Dawn
  • Tyranny: Gold Edition
  • Cities: Skylines - After Dark
  • Tyranny: Archon Edition
  • Cities: Skylines - Snowfall
  • Europa Universalis IV: Mare Nostrum
  • Europa Universalis IV: Rights of Man
  • Stellaris: Galaxy Edition
  • Hearts of Iron III
  • Ancient Space
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Crusader Kings II: Charlemagne
  • Crusader Kings II: Legacy of Rome
  • Crusader Kings II: The Old Gods
  • Crusader Kings II: Rajas of India
  • Crusader Kings II: The Republic
  • Crusader Kings II: Sons of Abraham
  • Crusader Kings II: Sunset Invasion
  • Crusader Kings II: Sword of Islam
  • Darkest Hour
  • Europa Universalis III
  • Europa Universalis III: Chronicles
  • Divine Wind
  • Hearts of Iron III: Their Finest Hour
  • Europa Universalis IV: Art of War
  • Europa Universalis IV: Conquest of Paradise
  • Europa Universalis IV: Wealth of Nations
  • For the Motherland
  • Crusader Kings II: Reapers Due
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Cadet
  • Stellaris Sign-up
  • Hearts of Iron IV Sign-up
  • Crusader Kings II: Conclave
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Crusader Kings II: Horse Lords
  • Stellaris: Nemesis
Short summary of your issue CK3 - Interface - Missing coat of arms

Game Version 1.1.1

What OS are you playing on?
Windows

What platform are you using?
Steam

Do you have mods enabled? No

Have you tried verifying your game files (Steam only)?
Yes

How much "pain" is this causing you?

Please explain the issue you experienced in the most condensed way possible
Random coat of arms are missing. It is different ones every time i start a game.

Please explain how to reproduce the issue
Happend after updating to NVIDIA GeForce Driver 456.55. Attempted to use the old 1.0.3 version of the game but got the same result

Is there anything else you think could help us identify/replicate the issue?

I have attached a save game
Yes

Upload Attachment
File(s) attached

Attachments

• Missing_coat_of_arms.ck3
    4 MB · Views: 0
  • 20201001132225_1.jpg
    20201001132225_1.jpg
    486,6 KB · Views: 0
  • 20201001132238_1.jpg
    20201001132238_1.jpg
    507,1 KB · Views: 0
  • 20201001133058_1.jpg
    20201001133058_1.jpg
    609,5 KB · Views: 0
  • 3Like
Reactions:
Upvote 0
Hello Caoth!
Thank you for your report! Unfortunately, the issue does not reproduce on our end. Can you provide us with more information?
Does the issue persist after updating to the 1.1.2 hotfix by any chance?

Hello elSanx!

Did your issue occur after you updated your graphics drivers? Or was it only after updating the game from 1.1.1 to 1.1.2?
Have you tried to roll back your drivers to the previous version and then checking again if the issue persists?

Hello elSanx!

Did your issue occur after you updated your graphics drivers? Or was it only after updating the game from 1.1.1 to 1.1.2?
Have you tried to roll back your drivers to the previous version and then checking again if the issue persists?

Hello,

Issue occurred after the upgrade from V1.1.1 to V1.1.2

Just rolled back the graphics driver and the issue is still there.

Thanks for your time and help.

Hello elSanx!

I have the same issue since 1.1.2. I also had made a Bug report of it and I have seen minimum one other report with the same issue. Also, on steam was a discussion about this problem.

Hello Caoth!
Thank you for your report! Unfortunately, the issue does not reproduce on our end. Can you provide us with more information?
Does the issue persist after updating to the 1.1.2 hotfix by any chance?
it still persist after updating to 1.1.2 and rolling back my drivers did not help. If it help i have the same problem in Imperator and have had ever since release

The issue doesn't seem to reproduce on our end, did you update your drivers using the automatic search in windows device manager or through the Nvidia's homepage?
We could also use a DXDiag log file to properly investigate the issue.
The dxdiag executable can be found by searching for “dxdiag” in the Windows start menu.
Please use the "Save All Information" button to generate a log file and attach it here.

The issue doesn't seem to reproduce on our end, did you update your drivers using the automatic search in windows device manager or through the Nvidia's homepage?
The dxdiag executable can be found by searching for “dxdiag” in the Windows start menu.
Please use the "Save All Information" button to generate a log file and attach it here.
so i just updated with the nvidia gforce experience program and still have the problem. i don't know if it's the driver but i did roll back to the 1.0.3 but it still have the problem.
i have attached my DXDiag log

Attachments

• DxDiag.txt
    127,4 KB · Views: 0

Attached file. Please let me know if you need additional information!

Thank you

Attachments

• DxDiag.txt
    121,8 KB · Views: 0
Hello. I also seem to be having this bug, but for me it’s occurring on coat of arms, army unit numbers, and council actions. What is strange is that if I zoom out completely on the map, then back in, it will randomly fix some and then break others. Example, if I zoom out and back in, my coat of arms might be present, but random others will disappear, or my army numbers might disappear. I have attached image examples as well for your reference. As you can see, I get a strange outline of some of my council actions in a county, but not the actual action image itself. If I zoom out and back in, it will either stay the same, disappear with the outline entirely, or go back to normal. Hope this helps this bug makes the game more difficult when I can’t see what is going on in the interface.

Thanks!

Attachments

• 5F81DB76-81AB-4F40-8578-22F9443DA0CC.jpeg
    5F81DB76-81AB-4F40-8578-22F9443DA0CC.jpeg
    5,6 MB · Views: 0
  • E8AC2B18-7F11-4259-85E7-2E91B2A437D8.jpeg
    E8AC2B18-7F11-4259-85E7-2E91B2A437D8.jpeg
    3,8 MB · Views: 0
  • 81C12FEB-38F1-4F10-9192-E7F41365CBC8.jpeg
    81C12FEB-38F1-4F10-9192-E7F41365CBC8.jpeg
    4,3 MB · Views: 0
Hello. I also seem to be having this bug, but for me it’s occurring on coat of arms, army unit numbers, and council actions. What is strange is that if I zoom out completely on the map, then back in, it will randomly fix some and then break others. Example, if I zoom out and back in, my coat of arms might be present, but random others will disappear, or my army numbers might disappear. I have attached image examples as well for your reference. As you can see, I get a strange outline of some of my council actions in a county, but not the actual action image itself. If I zoom out and back in, it will either stay the same, disappear with the outline entirely, or go back to normal. Hope this helps this bug makes the game more difficult when I can’t see what is going on in the interface.

Thanks!
Some additional information, this happened after the recent update to 1.1.2 as well. If I reload my save or start a new game, it can sometimes fix the issue, but it will break again later in the game.

• 1Like
Reactions:
Short summary of your issue CK3 - Interface - Missing coat of arms

Game Version 1.1.1

What OS are you playing on?
Windows

What platform are you using?
Steam

Do you have mods enabled? No

Have you tried verifying your game files (Steam only)?
Yes

How much "pain" is this causing you?

Please explain the issue you experienced in the most condensed way possible
Random coat of arms are missing. It is different ones every time i start a game.

Please explain how to reproduce the issue
Happend after updating to NVIDIA GeForce Driver 456.55. Attempted to use the old 1.0.3 version of the game but got the same result

Is there anything else you think could help us identify/replicate the issue?

I have attached a save game

Yes

Upload Attachment
File(s) attached
This is happening to me now. SOme coat of arms as well such as the house of Wessex