• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I'd love it if you just made us able to plot to kill -anyone-. It really seems like simply a UI limitation more than anything...

This ties into my call for more player choice and control, and less randomness, overall.

Too bad that events can't call the character finder...

Indeed. Real people, rulers included, like living and the good things in life. They don't generally act with such selfless determination for the advancement of their dynasty that they'd suicide for the purpose.

Causes of death include, Natural, Murder, Duel, Suicide, Battle, From Trait, Accident and many more.
What does 'from trait' mean? What sort of traits cause death that isn't suicide, wounds, etc.?
I have to ask again; Can we view historical title holders of kingdoms that have no present ruler? The option always seems to disappear when loading a saved game.
Seconded!
Now its just a four days until April 17th and the release!
So looking forward to it! Can't wait!

Wow, awesome update. Really awesome. I personally don't need your DLC as I prefer to play historically, but I'm tempted to buy it just so you guys can keep improving the game.

Just as you're probably reading this post ( :D ), I'd like to make a few suggestions:

- Wouldn't it be cool if we could choose both an ambition (long term) and a plot at the same time? I'm not talking even as an exploit to improve your stats, but as a fun factor. If you're playing your game as many hours as I'm playing it, you'd realize there are some periods where you just don't have anything to do. These are boring as you need something to happen (or your current ruler to die, or your chancellor to fabricate a claim, etc.). So wouldn't it be a lot funnier if we could just plot (I don't mind the +1 in intrigue at all), just for the sake of convenience or simple fun.

- I'd also love a more sophisticated method for selecting your military units. You can raise your own levies or the whole rest of levies, some sub-groups in between would be cool. For example: put in the kingdom, duchy, county screen a button to raise all the levies of that kingdom, duchy or county. Also put a button to actually select them (and only them). This way managing huge armies of huge realms would be much much easier.

Just some thoughts for future patches. ;) Hope you guys keep doing a good work, and congratz on the 1.05 patch, it's just perfect.

P.S.: ah, and as a DLC I'd bought without any doubt, faces faces and more faces. Do a face pack, improve the different physical traits in the portraits so we can have more variety. Man, I'd love that.

and as a DLC I'd bought without any doubt, faces faces and more faces. Do a face pack, improve the different physical traits in the portraits so we can have more variety. Man, I'd love that.

ooo yes that would be good, adding REAL diversity to the way people look.

Anyone else notice that the Doukas Coat of Arms has changed? Did Johan just customize his own? Hopefully, thats it, since the current white cross on a blue field is, as far as I know, their actual coat of arms.

Cool! Friends and Enemies were the only CK1 feature I missed in CK2.