• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
View attachment 52219Causes of Death – It is now possible to see what characters died of, so that you will know if your son was murdered or not. This is shown in a tooltip over the skull-icon which is shown on dead characters. Causes of death include, Natural, Murder, Diel, Suicide, Battle, From Trait, Accident and many more.

God, I love Paradox.

I have to ask again; Can we view historical title holders of kingdoms that have no present ruler? The option always seems to disappear when loading a saved game.

Awesome, best patch ever.

I'd like to suggest that we could see the causes of death also in the message screen when they arrive. This way it would be fast to see why your courtiers and vassals die without switching to character panel.

Fantastic. I assume there's only one piece of DLC set to release with the patch, otherwise we would have heard more by now? I'm looking for reasons to throw money at you Paradox! :)

Meme Alert:
tumblr_m1wvyad1np1rrallbo2_500.jpg

Great ! A little break playing Vicky II, but I can't wait to play with this update !
Thanks Paradox !

This looks great -- I've been waiting for causes of death to appear and here they are! :)

Don't forget the ton of fixes and suggestions in the bug forum too.

I m truly impressed and being an old jadded player this is a feat.
There s only one company i respect in those days (makers of A10C and KA-50) and Paradox is fastly climbing to this respected status.
The work seem consistent and soundfull also including players opinions.

What maybe lacks is a UI so you can have more options of how you want your game to be when starting and a button called "main menu" once ingame)