• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Archy Mej

Recruit
61 Badges
May 31, 2014
  • Crusader Kings II: Reapers Due
  • Cities: Skylines
  • Cities: Skylines Deluxe Edition
  • Europa Universalis IV: El Dorado
  • Crusader Kings II: Way of Life
  • Pillars of Eternity
  • Europa Universalis IV: Common Sense
  • Crusader Kings II: Horse Lords
  • Europa Universalis IV: Cossacks
  • Crusader Kings II: Conclave
  • Europa Universalis IV: Mare Nostrum
  • Stellaris
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Cadet
  • War of the Roses
  • Europa Universalis IV: Rights of Man
  • Stellaris: Digital Anniversary Edition
  • Stellaris: Leviathans Story Pack
  • Crusader Kings II: Monks and Mystics
  • Stellaris - Path to Destruction bundle
  • Europa Universalis IV: Mandate of Heaven
  • Crusader Kings Complete
  • Europa Universalis IV: Third Rome
  • Age of Wonders III
  • Europa Universalis IV: Cradle of Civilization
  • Crusader Kings II: Jade Dragon
  • Stellaris: Necroids
  • Europa Universalis IV: Wealth of Nations
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Crusader Kings II: Charlemagne
  • Crusader Kings II: Legacy of Rome
  • Crusader Kings II: The Old Gods
  • Crusader Kings II: Rajas of India
  • Crusader Kings II: The Republic
  • Crusader Kings II: Sons of Abraham
  • Crusader Kings II: Sunset Invasion
  • Crusader Kings II: Sword of Islam
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Europa Universalis IV: Art of War
  • Europa Universalis IV: Conquest of Paradise
  • Cities in Motion 2
  • Hearts of Iron III
  • Impire
  • Knights of Pen and Paper +1 Edition
  • Magicka
  • Europa Universalis IV: Res Publica
  • Sengoku
  • Ship Simulator Extremes
  • Teleglitch: Die More Edition
  • Victoria 2
  • Victoria 2: A House Divided
For the last couple of days, CK III has been "offline" for maintenance according to the GeForce Now launcher. I am curious as to why this would happen since if there was an update or fix needed to be made, an older version could be available to stream instead of the game being totally inaccessible for a period of days. I play games using my basic laptop so GFN enables me to play some of my favorite paradox games. I am not sure if this is on Paradox's end or Nvidia's end, so I am posting here just in case. If it is due to Nvidia's end, then sorry in advance.

• 6Like
Reactions:
Solution
Hey there, I'm back from some days off; Sorry for the delay.
Troy posted an update here, and we will poke the anthill for more details as soon as we can.

Howdy all, just thought I would give my update on things here:

We have support for GeForce Now and are showing the code as up to date and working from our end of things. As of now, we are working with our teams to make sure there are no issues from our end and working with the GeForce team to make sure our systems are shaking hands correctly. In the meantime, we are definitely sorry that you are facing issues and hope to address them as soon as we are able,
Also, this is my first time posting on the forum (as far as I can remember), so I also apologize since I probably didn't post this in the correct forum section. Sorry Mods!

• 2Like
Reactions:
The situation is really annoying.
This is especially troublesome, as CK3 in GeForce Now/Paradox launcher automatically uses the "Holy Roman Garments" pre-order exclusive DLC and because of that the the saves on ironman are literally impossible to use then when playing via Steam, so one is glued to CK3 on GeForce Now afterwards and as CK3 on GFN is offline (but also Stellaris BTW) the situation really gets frustrating.

• 1Like
Reactions:
I'm having the same issue, it's been offline as of 7pm est June 21st along with Stellaris, so it seems like it's all Paradox games on Ge Force? I can't find any info tho, if Paradox isn't going to be on Ge Force I'd like to know because I'll cancel my subscription

• 2Like
Reactions:
In the same situation. My two most played games on Geforce Now is Stellaris and CK3 and both are down. I started a thread on the Geforce Now forums but so far nothing concrete there but two messages from users, one saying it is an issue on Paradox side and another that Stellaris was going to be removed from Geforce now.

• 1Like
Reactions:
I saw someone saying that at some point in the last week or two they loaded CK3 up on GeForce Now and were able to use expansions they hadn't purchased, so they may have taken it down to fix that.
I use Geforce because I can't afford a PC of my own, and CK3 is one of my primary games. I just wish someone would say something...
Maybe the 1.4.2 update they released this morning has a fix in it?

Reactions:
Hi there,

Thank for the report.
CK3 & Stellaris issues were reported to Nvidia on the 17th, and Nvidia has put these games into maintenance mode while we are investigating - meaning they are not accessible to players. We will keep you in the loop once we have news.

Cheers,

• 1Like
Reactions:
Hi there,

Thank for the report.
CK3 & Stellaris issues were reported to Nvidia on the 17th, and Nvidia has put these games into maintenance mode while we are investigating - meaning they are not accessible to players. We will keep you in the loop once we have news.

Cheers,
Hi there - I’ve now seen the opposite from someone else on these forums and from support - I can’t link the thread, but it’s called “

CK3 and Stellaris offline for long on GeForce Now + related pre-order DLC problem”​

Look toward the very bottom.
Do you know which is correct? Support have said that they haven’t heard anything about the issue being at Paradox’s end…

• 1Like
Reactions:
According to the recent CK3 Dev Diary, a large chunk of the company is about to go on vacation for several weeks.
My guess is it's just sitting in a low priority ticket queue somewhere. So idk, maybe we'll get it back by the time they release Royal Court. They don't actually start missing out on any money until they release more content that we won't buy because we can't play it.

Hey there, I'm back from some days off; Sorry for the delay.
Troy posted an update here, and we will poke the anthill for more details as soon as we can.

Howdy all, just thought I would give my update on things here:

We have support for GeForce Now and are showing the code as up to date and working from our end of things. As of now, we are working with our teams to make sure there are no issues from our end and working with the GeForce team to make sure our systems are shaking hands correctly. In the meantime, we are definitely sorry that you are facing issues and hope to address them as soon as we are able,

• 3Like
Reactions:
Solution