• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

IceePirate

Recruit
25 Badges
Apr 3, 2015
  • Crusader Kings II: Way of Life
  • Crusader Kings III
  • Prison Architect
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Expansion Pass
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Expansion Pass
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Death or Dishonor
  • Crusader Kings II: Monks and Mystics
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Together for Victory
  • Crusader Kings II: Reapers Due
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Cadet
  • Stellaris
  • Crusader Kings II: Conclave
  • Crusader Kings II: Horse Lords
  • Cities in Motion 2
  • Cities: Skylines
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Crusader Kings II: Sword of Islam
  • Crusader Kings II: Sunset Invasion
  • Crusader Kings II: Sons of Abraham
  • Crusader Kings II: The Republic
  • Crusader Kings II: Rajas of India
  • Crusader Kings II: The Old Gods
  • Crusader Kings II: Legacy of Rome
  • Crusader Kings II: Charlemagne
  • Crusader Kings II
Hey, what is going on you lovely people! IceePirate here coming to tell you about my new series of cities skylines on my freshly started youtube channel, which you can find at https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCz3aksKVRibeQzfJvkxGV5w?&ab_channel=IceePirate.

As you can see from the title, I am doing a city lets play but with an added challenge as I thought that everyone and their mother is going to be doing a regular lets play. So why not make it so I can only build highway off ramps, 1 way roads, and must zone everything as high density once I have unlocked it and have needed funds for the zone switch.

If you would please take a few moments out of your day to check out my channel, you may like a few things. I will be uploading on a daily basis alternating between Cities Skylines and Starcraft 2 Mafia 2.0 which is a custom add on for starcraft 2 located in their arcade. I will be uploading another cities skylines episode today april 3rd around 3-4pm EST if I do not have any other things going on throughout the day. If not uploaded then, it should be up at 9pm EST at the latest.

Hope you enjoy and also, please leave feedback as I am just starting out and would love to improve! Hope to see you soon!

Will my city burn down in a terrible fire? Will it die off due to no ambulances? Perhaps vigilante mobs will take over and rule my city with police stuck in a rush hour that will never end! Be sure to watch as the series unfolds and takes shape! I plan to grow it to 9/25 tiles depending on direction of the series.

The link again is https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCz3aksKVRibeQzfJvkxGV5w?&ab_channel=IceePirate

P.S. I upload in 1080p apparently, I didn't even know I was recording in 1080p but youtube says its 1080p...hmm...

Last edited: