• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Maybe a new thread with such a request would bring some responses.

Hey guys, you're doing a great job and i want to support you a little bit. I could give you the stats of Magicka Theme Park when i come home from work this evening (~6pm CET).

Last edited:
If only we can get someone who owns "Magicka 2" and then ask them to bring this park into their Asset Editor, then we can complete the table.

That would complete all the data on that page. I still need to do the 2 pictures of the v1.9 parks. It would be so nice if there was a way I could simply "extract" them instead of the much more painstaking manual way I have been doing. I have the images, just have to cut them out, and I haven't yet because they look like a pain in the butt to do. (Not as bad as the ND Radio Masts or the Stadium "Parc des Princes" mind you.)

If someone knows an easy way to extract them, I would be glad to hear it.

(Edit: changed from 3 to 2, as I just uploaded the "Tropical Garden" one.)

Last edited:
I'm sorry to tell you i can't find this special park in the asset editor, though i own it for sure. Have looked through every category, but it's not there. Maybe this asset wasn't set to be available as a template in the editor, or i just need new glasses for my old eyes. :rolleyes:
If @Turjan can't help either, i'd suggest to ask a modder like BP to look into it, as he seems to be able to provide templates for other things, that weren't in the editor before.

Sorry again...

I'm sorry to tell you i can't find this special park in the asset editor, though i own it for sure. Have looked through every category, but it's not there. Maybe this asset wasn't set to be available as a template in the editor, or i just need new glasses for my old eyes. :rolleyes:
If @Turjan can't help either, i'd suggest to ask a modder like BP to look into it, as he seems to be able to provide templates for other things, that weren't in the editor before.
Sorry again...

We trust your eyes.
You are probably correct when you say that you cant find it, and thus cant import it into Asset Editor.
It does seem to be a "special" park, so the developers may have missed it in the "coding" as something you can choose to bring into the Editor.
Thank you for trying.

I have noticed a few things I can't find in the editor... some of the monuments I think... the ones that are there are not in the monuments section (that's filled with Unique Buildings), they are in other sections, like the Hadron Collider is in Education, Medical Center is in with the hospitals and so on...

Fox,
On another note regarding the 3 new parks .... I would have thought that the "Entertainment Accumulation" and "Entertainment Radius" factors would have been higher. Those numbers are quite low compared to the original, plain (but very effective) parks that came with the base game.
Especially disappointing, is the Entertainment Radius score for the Fishing Island and Floating Café. The fact that these 2 new parks are in the water, and thus farther away from having "good" effect on nearby growables, the developers should have given them at least a 400 score (maybe even 450 or 500).
And then to add to the "strange" decision making (and disappointment), they also have a low Entertainment Accumulation score (and substantial higher upkeep cost, more water required, etc).
Oh well. It is, what it is. :(

Last edited:
Well, for some reason i couldn't close my eyes and stop thinking about it. Finally i grabbed Mod Tools and got your missing info. I took screenshots of the scene explorer window of Magicka and two other parks, so you can prove the data.

I'll be watching this thread from now on and would be glad to support your work if possible.

Attachments

• magicka.jpg
    magicka.jpg
    80,4 KB · Views: 30
  • smallpark.jpg
    smallpark.jpg
    80,8 KB · Views: 29
  • parkwithtrees.jpg
    parkwithtrees.jpg
    80,3 KB · Views: 29
Well, for some reason i couldn't close my eyes and stop thinking about it. Finally i grabbed Mod Tools and got your missing info. I took screenshots of the scene explorer window of Magicka and two other parks, so you can prove the data.

I'll be watching this thread from now on and would be glad to support your work if possible.

The data has been added.

Thanks.

Especially disappointing, is the Entertainment Radius score for the Fishing Island and Floating Café. The fact that these 2 new parks are in the water, and thus farther away from having "good" effect on nearby growables

Well, as noted in the table in the wiki, it is centered on the land portion of the park. That said, potentially half (or more) could still be out over the water, so yeah, it's not great.

Thanks.

I don't have the skills/knowledge to do mods or assets, so I do what I can to contribute, and that is to work on the wiki. I am far from an expert on CS though, so I have my limitations. :p